Moving Ahead, Let's Us Discuss The 2020 Class.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
https://247sports.com/college/alabama/Season/2020-Football/Commits/

IMO, Latham is the most underrated in this class. He has the look and build to be a future beast at DT. When CNS offered him on the spot , you know he has " it". His stock has slowly risen and its ESPN that has given him the love!

http://www.espn.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/_/id/236497/jah-marien-latham

Brasswell and Jayson Jones are the crown jewels in this class thus far. Both are must keeps.

Roydell Williams is underrated. 2020 is filled with some absolute studs at RB. Bama is in for most of the high profile kids so it will be interesting to see if he is still in the fold when ESP arrives.

Caden Clark is the classic Bama TE under Saban. His stocks will rise as well.

Jackson Bratton at ILB doesn't get enough love. Watch his film if you haven't already.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Looking really good at this point. I can only guess but I would have to think WR will be a huge priority since there is a good chance Jeudy, Smith, and Ruggs will be leaving after next season and we have not taken but just a couple receivers the last two years if memory serves correctly. And the only one out of those guys that has seen any significant playing time is Waddle.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Looking really good at this point. I can only guess but I would have to think WR will be a huge priority since there is a good chance Jeudy, Smith, and Ruggs will be leaving after next season and we have not taken but just a couple receivers the last two years if memory serves correctly. And the only one out of those guys that has seen any significant playing time is Waddle.

I can see Ruggs and Juedy leaving early , Smith could stay depending on this year's performance.
Metchie doesn't get enough respect from some of our fans. some thought it was a wasted scholarship on him. the kid can play WR, Safety, and Special Teams ( KO and Punt returner). Worsham and Javon Baker are solid. we will add at least 2-3 more WR to the class.

Waddle and Shavers will fill in nicely when the Top 3 if and when they decide to leave early.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.