News Article: In or out? Work still to be done

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
The author praises Miss State and then gives us practically no credit for beating them. Looking at their schedule, I'm just not seeing why they have State in the 'should be in' column.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Auburn is trending downward. They won't dance if they're not careful. Bama needs some big wins and a couple of wins in the SEC Tourney IMO.

ReturnToGlory

All-American
Nov 22, 2006
Blakely, Georgia
I think we will get in but obviously don't have it in the bag yet. 19 or 20 pre-conference-tournament wins and that should be enough with that strength of schedule and Quadrant 1 and 2 wins.

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
If we can split these last eight games I have to believe we are in without too much worry. Our strength of schedule, and a 19-12 record? I should hope so.

Rtr

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
If we can split these last eight games I have to believe we are in without too much worry. Our strength of schedule, and a 19-12 record? I should hope so.

Rtr
The problem is -- is that our key NC wins are Arizona (who is fading) and Wichita State (who is also fading).....so our SOS is going down each game..... thankful we have LSU on there, as they will help us win or lose.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
The problem is -- is that our key NC wins are Arizona (who is fading) and Wichita State (who is also fading).....so our SOS is going down each game..... thankful we have LSU on there, as they will help us win or lose.
As strong as the SEC is this year the non-conference should not hurt us too bad. Hopefully AZ and WSU can put some good wins together coming down the stretch. The scandal at AZ is effecting their play. They have been real bad the last 5 games (14-5 going into that stretch).

Tide&True

All-American
Sep 24, 2004
Murfreesboro, TN
I would love to have faith in this team but in spite of a few good wins the overall production on the floor gives me pause. It is exciting to see Lewis starting to come alive. To make it to the dance there has to be one or two players to go further than the norm. Not saying they couldn’t get on a roll but just don’t see it happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.