Dust SciFi shorts

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I like Science Fiction. I like thoughtful, entertaining science fiction.

I just ran across these on Youtube. Someone is making SciFi short films and putting them on Youtube. Most are 10-15 minutes, but I love these things. I just go from one short film to the next. All of them are good. Some of them are great.

Exit Strategy.

FTL
They are fun and quirky and thought-provoking. Thought I'd share.

Attention, however, not all are safe from a Tidefans compliance perspective. Sometimes the language gets a little "salty." The two love are safe, I believe.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I didn't watch all the way through yet, but these don't look like they belong on the politics board. Let me know if I'm wrong...

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I didn't watch all the way through yet, but these don't look like they belong on the politics board. Let me know if I'm wrong...
Earle, I love you like a brother, my friend.
Your call. They tend to be non-political. I'm an odd duck, however, because I do not see politics inside every aspect of society, so some may see politics where I do not. I will defer to to more "normal" Tidefans brethren. I just love these short films because I adore the creativity and thoughtfulness. Anything that is cool and free, I want to share with my brethren, because they're awesome.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Thanks, Tidewater. I'm a big sci fi fan, too. I watched a lot of the Dust shorts a year or so ago and thought they were great. But, I kind of forgot about them, so I appreciate the reminder. Two of my favorite recent sci fi shows have been The Expanse on SyFi, which has recently moved to Amazon Video and Altered Carbon on Netflix. What did you think of those (if you've seen them)?

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
This classic from 1969 aired on TMC yesterday morning. I saw it a long time ago and watched it again. Fantastic cast and really great footage from our space program back in the day.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.