Bracketology - Big Dance Predictions - Thread

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Lunardi still has Alabama in the first four out group. NC State and TCU are still listed as last four in, too. A win today would seem to guarantee a spot, but Kentucky has knocked Alabama out of the SEC Tournament the last three years (Avery is 6-0 against everyone else in SECT).

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Makes sense ... glad to see they stuck with it last night. Hopefully the game against KY will be one that they get up for ad just leave it all on the court.
Jerry Palm has us as currently one of the last 4 in. Delphi Bracketology (ranked the top over the last few years) has us as one of the last 4 in. Lunardi is actually one of the only ones that has us out. A win would absolutely get us in, but I think we are going to be the last team in, barring a stolen bid in one of the major tournaments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I do think a “tough loss” will weigh differently than a blow out would.

Petty Mack Norris and Dazon need to be hot.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Jerry Palm has us as currently one of the last 4 in. Delphi Bracketology (ranked the top over the last few years) has us as one of the last 4 in. Lunardi is actually one of the only ones that has us out. A win would absolutely get us in, but I think we are going to be the last team in, barring a stolen bid in one of the major tournaments.

My go to is Warren Nolan, and they still have Bama in as of now. Strangely enough, comfortably in.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Memphis is playing their tournament in their home. Was going to say home court but the floor is the American Conference floor for this event. I don't know if they have a shot without winning the tournament, maybe, but then they also have a shot of winning the tournament playing at home.

CajunCrimson

Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
This morning Palm had us in as an 11 seed.....
Florida was a 12.....

I just hate that if we had won ANY of the last 3.....we wouldn't be having to climb that big blue mountain tonight

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
This morning Palm had us in as an 11 seed.....
Florida was a 12.....

I just hate that if we had won ANY of the last 3.....we wouldn't be having to climb that big blue mountain tonight
Pretty much any loss going the other way means Alabama is dancing. That's why it's frustrating.

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
My go to is Warren Nolan, and they still have Bama in as of now. Strangely enough, comfortably in.
I can’t find Warren Nolan’s current bracket. Everything on their site seems to be from last year. Bracket Matrix is also a really good one. Statistically speaking, Lunardi is one of the worst lol.

CajunCrimson

Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Ugh. Sure is looking like there is about a 20% chance we get in. We are just one loss over the line I think. The tourney is so much more fun when we are in it :(

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I hope that Belmont gets in. They deserve it more than Ohio State. I know that they have a weak SoS, but they are 5-3 against Q1 and Q2 opponents with a 26-5 record. At some point that has to be enough in a sport like basketball, where a team like Belmont actually has a chance.

CajunCrimson

Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I hope that Belmont gets in. They deserve it more than Ohio State. I know that they have a weak SoS, but they are 5-3 against Q1 and Q2 opponents with a 26-5 record. At some point that has to be enough in a sport like basketball, where a team like Belmont actually has a chance.
The have a chance in the non conference. Schedule the games.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.