Tyrell Shavers to Play Baseball This Spring (Still Playing Football)

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Hoping he sees the field more the next couple of years. I know he's talented, but he's just got even more talent in front of him. I love his size and I imagine that 4th Quarter program will help him develop more bulk. I could see him being a different kind of player for us.

And, he's from Lewisville, TX, close by to me so I'm really pulling for him!

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Hoping he sees the field more the next couple of years. I know he's talented, but he's just got even more talent in front of him. I love his size and I imagine that 4th Quarter program will help him develop more bulk. I could see him being a different kind of player for us.

And, he's from Lewisville, TX, close by to me so I'm really pulling for him!
He gives us something uniquely different on our roster with his size. He was on the field a good bit last year and I expect with another year he will contribute more this year. Like you say, he needs to be best friends with Cochran this spring and summer.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
It seems we are seeing more and more of the duel sport dilemma these days, kind of a return to the eighties before the sport specialization. With Tyrell’s size, he could be really special in the red zone! For that reason I hope he was available for spring ball with a new OC. If not, I can’t begrudge a young man for optimizing his opportunities.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
It seems we are seeing more and more of the duel sport dilemma these days, kind of a return to the eighties before the sport specialization. With Tyrell’s size, he could be really special in the red zone! For that reason I hope he was available for spring ball with a new OC. If not, I can’t begrudge a young man for optimizing his opportunities.
The tweet RTR91 posted indicates his priority is football so from that tweet I would expect he will be at every football practice and play in the spring game.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.