Hurts in the weight room

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Unfortunately, as a QB he should have been spending some of that time in the film room learning how to read defenses...not to mention on the practice field learning how to throw a receiver open. He's a great person and team player...not too sure he will measure up to the 2 past OU QB's.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Unfortunately, as a QB he should have been spending some of that time in the film room learning how to read defenses...not to mention on the practice field learning how to throw a receiver open. He's a great person and team player...not too sure he will measure up to the 2 past OU QB's.
Really due? Uncalled for. That wasn't even necessary to say that. We are not going to get into it, but bottom line.. Jalen improved a lot last year.. and he won a game for us against Georgia. He will improve a lot under Lincoln Riley. I enjoy watching Hurts having fun at his new school and It's great to see him fitting in with the guys. He will do well. he does not need to be compared to the previous Qb. he just need to be who he is.. and let that take care of itself.

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
Oklahoma already is making Jalen soft. Took him a lot longer to lift that weight than it did with Cochran screaming in his ear.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Really due? Uncalled for. That wasn't even necessary to say that. We are not going to get into it, but bottom line.. Jalen improved a lot last year.. and he won a game for us against Georgia. He will improve a lot under Lincoln Riley. I enjoy watching Hurts having fun at his new school and It's great to see him fitting in with the guys. He will do well. he does not need to be compared to the previous Qb. he just need to be who he is.. and let that take care of itself.
I'm sorry...I thought this was a discussion board...I was just noting that his previously noted deficiencies -- which, yes, he has begun to address -- were more of a need for him than lifting 500 lbs. I've known golfers who could drive it 330 but not make a 3 foot putt under pressure...yet they would keep practicing with the driver. When we only do what we can do well and easily, we can bet that we are not working on our deficiencies.

How hard is that to understand?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.