ChrisD: Florida 71, Alabama 53: Is anyone going to pay a price for unacceptable effort?
    Administrator &
    Editor-in-Chief

Big A Florida 71, Alabama 53: Is anyone going to pay a price for unacceptable effort?

Florida 71, Alabama 53: Is anyone going to pay a price for unacceptable effort?
    by Chris DePew
    TideFans Staff
    February 16th, 2019 11:43 PM

Alabama got snared in Florida’s ruthless defense and grinding pace from the opening tip as the Crimson Tide absorbed a disheartening 71-53 loss at Coleman Coliseum. What did we learn today?: Bama may have already passed its peak this season, and if so the peak was less […]

Read More Here...
    Last edited by BamaNation; February 20th, 2019 at 03:21 PM.

BamaNation All-American ReturnToGlory's Avatar

Re: Florida 71, Alabama 53: Is anyone going to pay a price for unacceptable effort?

"It leaves fans wondering what it would take to motivate these guys again and why a roster consisting mostly of role players and dead weight feels entitled to operate at three-quarters speed in the first place."

Quote of the season.

Re: Florida 71, Alabama 53: Is anyone going to pay a price for unacceptable effort?

Excellent assessment per my view. It is a shame that it is so accurate.
    "May the Tide Be with You"

BamaNation Second Team DogPatch's Avatar

The Mrs. was asking me about coach AJ and the status of the team the other day, and I could only sum it up like this: They can beat anybody, but they can also lose to anybody.