Daytona 500

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Denny Hamlin the winner. I didn’t attend. They all turned left, a few turned right. Actually, over half the field turned right at some point on the track when they shouldn’t have! Thought I would add another thread to an otherwise dead board!

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
Denny Hamlin the winner. I didn’t attend. They all turned left, a few turned right. Actually, over half the field turned right at some point on the track when they shouldn’t have! Thought I would add another thread to an otherwise dead board!
I attempted to watch the last 50 laps due to the late start of the race. After the fifth crash or so and watching the announcers filling time in between and clicking to the XFL game I concluded that it wasn't worth the effort to see the finish.

I have returned to Formula 1 however after a long hiatus and am looking forward to the season beginning in March. Practice moves to Barcelona this month after a few break in laps at Silverstone this past week. Looking forward to the Honda Engines replacing the Farrari engines in Red Bull Racings two entries for 2019. Always of course joining with the Farrari scuderia rooting for the brand with the prancing horse.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.