Daytona 500
Thanks Thanks:  0 Like Like:  0 Dislike Dislike:  0 Roll Tide! Roll Tide!:  0 Ha Ha! Ha Ha!:  0

Thread: Daytona 500

Daytona 500

Denny Hamlin the winner. I didn’t attend. They all turned left, a few turned right. Actually, over half the field turned right at some point on the track when they shouldn’t have! Thought I would add another thread to an otherwise dead board!
    to 16 and beyond........

BamaNation All-SEC

Re: Daytona 500

Quote Originally Posted by bamaga View Post
    Denny Hamlin the winner. I didn’t attend. They all turned left, a few turned right. Actually, over half the field turned right at some point on the track when they shouldn’t have! Thought I would add another thread to an otherwise dead board!
    I attempted to watch the last 50 laps due to the late start of the race. After the fifth crash or so and watching the announcers filling time in between and clicking to the XFL game I concluded that it wasn't worth the effort to see the finish.

I have returned to Formula 1 however after a long hiatus and am looking forward to the season beginning in March. Practice moves to Barcelona this month after a few break in laps at Silverstone this past week. Looking forward to the Honda Engines replacing the Farrari engines in Red Bull Racings two entries for 2019. Always of course joining with the Farrari scuderia rooting for the brand with the prancing horse.

BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar

Re: Daytona 500

I will never understand some people's interest in seeing cars go in a circle for 4-5 hours and sometimes in 105 heat.
    Architects do it with models.

Roll Tide Roll