ADMIN NOTE: Upcoming site upgrades & latest status - Page 7
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 79 to 91 of 118
  1. #79
    Suspended Bazza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New Smyrna Beach, Florida
    Posts
    21,529

    Re: Upcoming site upgrades

    Thanks, Brett!

    For all you do. Including fixing that issue with the tool box not appearing in "ads on the left" mode. It's working fine now.

    Concurring with Matt.......


  2. #80
    BamaNation All-American Con's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    South Alabama
    Posts
    3,552

    Re: Upcoming site upgrades

    Quote Originally Posted by Bazza View Post
    Thanks, Brett!

    For all you do. Including fixing that issue with the tool box not appearing in "ads on the left" mode. It's working fine now.

    Concurring with Matt.......

    I agree. It looks great and the ad on the bottom isn't there anymore.

  3. #81
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Bamaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Jacksonville, Md USA
    Posts
    20,833

    Re: Upcoming site upgrades

    Thank you very much Brett!!
    If I might make one other suggestion. You might want to consider restricting the ads in the middle of the posts to a horizontal format rather than a single square that allows much blank space on each side. Just a humble suggestion.

  4. #82
    Suspended Bazza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New Smyrna Beach, Florida
    Posts
    21,529

    Re: Upcoming site upgrades

    Brett.....NICE JOB with the new image upload feature for posting pics DIRECTLY from the PC! I just tried it out in the PHOTOS thread over in OT and it worked fantastic! Wow....this is HUGE!!! I'm still not worthy!

  5. #83
    Publisher, TideFans.com &
    Benevolent Dictator
    BamaNation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 1999
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    11,290
    Thread Starter

    Re: Upcoming site upgrades

    Bazza - Thanks!

    day-day - as of 11am EDT, the album picture upload is now working, as well.

  6. #84
    BamaNation Hall of Fame GrayTide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Greenbow, Alabama
    Posts
    15,464

    Re: Upcoming site upgrades

    Quote Originally Posted by Bazza View Post
    Brett.....NICE JOB with the new image upload feature for posting pics DIRECTLY from the PC! I just tried it out in the PHOTOS thread over in OT and it worked fantastic! Wow....this is HUGE!!! I'm still not worthy!

    I guess I am late to the party, but I just figured this out, WOW so much quicker and a lot less steps. Thanks, Brett job well done.
    "My momma always said you got to put the past behind you before you can move on." Forrest Gump

    "The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner

  7. #85
    BamaNation All-American FitToBeTide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    St. Florian
    Posts
    3,683

    Re: Upcoming site upgrades

    Agree with the above. Photo insertion is a snap now. Thank you, most benevolent dictator.

    "When you are arguing against Him, you are arguing against the very power that makes you able to argue at all." C.S. Lewis

    "Aim at Heaven and you will get Earth thrown in. Aim at Earth and you will get neither." C.S Lewis

  8. #86
    BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaMoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Plano, TX
    Posts
    11,624

    Re: Upcoming site upgrades

    I've tried to upload a few pics but never could figure it out in the past. So what's changed OR easier about it Brett?

  9. #87
    Suspended Bazza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New Smyrna Beach, Florida
    Posts
    21,529

    Re: Upcoming site upgrades

    Quote Originally Posted by BamaNation View Post
    Bazza - Thanks!

    day-day - as of 11am EDT, the album picture upload is now working, as well.
    Sorry to bug you, Brett, but seems like there might be a glitch in the new image uploader. See some of the posts over at the PHOTO thread in NS: https://www.tidefans.com/forums/show...290478&page=61

    Thanks for all you do and for helping us mere mortals with our first world issues.

  10. #88
    BamaNation Hall of Fame MattinBama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Titus, AL
    Posts
    8,677

    Re: Upcoming site upgrades

    Quote Originally Posted by Bazza View Post
    Sorry to bug you, Brett, but seems like there might be a glitch in the new image uploader. See some of the posts over at the PHOTO thread in NS: https://www.tidefans.com/forums/show...290478&page=61

    Thanks for all you do and for helping us mere mortals with our first world issues.

  11. #89
    Publisher, TideFans.com &
    Benevolent Dictator
    BamaNation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 1999
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    11,290
    Thread Starter

    Re: Upcoming site upgrades

    I will check file size limits and see if I can tweak or provide a workaround. Thanks.

  12. #90
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Jessica4Bama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    7,265

    Re: Upcoming site upgrades

    The new photo upload is awesome, but my pictures are crooked when they load. How do I fix this?
    Hebrews 11:1



  13. #91
    BamaNation All-SEC The Ols's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Cumming,Ga.
    Posts
    1,164

    Re: Upcoming site upgrades

    Tilt your head...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica4Bama View Post
    The new photo upload is awesome, but my pictures are crooked when they load. How do I fix this?

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

TideFansStore.com Bama Gear

2019 NFL Draft Gear