ADMIN NOTE: Upcoming site upgrades & latest status

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Re: Upcoming site upgrades

Thank you very much Brett!!
If I might make one other suggestion. You might want to consider restricting the ads in the middle of the posts to a horizontal format rather than a single square that allows much blank space on each side. Just a humble suggestion.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida

Brett.....NICE JOB with the new image upload feature for posting pics DIRECTLY from the PC! I just tried it out in the PHOTOS thread over in OT and it worked fantastic! Wow....this is HUGE!!! I'm still not worthy! :tongue:

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama

Brett.....NICE JOB with the new image upload feature for posting pics DIRECTLY from the PC! I just tried it out in the PHOTOS thread over in OT and it worked fantastic! Wow....this is HUGE!!! I'm still not worthy! :tongue:

I guess I am late to the party, but I just figured this out, WOW so much quicker and a lot less steps. Thanks, Brett job well done.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

I've tried to upload a few pics but never could figure it out in the past. So what's changed OR easier about it Brett?

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007

Anyone else suddenly seeing the giant text when mods/admins like/thank posts starting today? I don't mind it, it's kind of funny. I was just curious if it was just me (on Chrome).

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.

They're different colors too. Helps in determining who NOT to mess with!!! Word on the street is that Kyallie has a mean right hook!!!:Joker_PDT_53: on TideFans.com
Anyone else suddenly seeing the giant text when mods/admins like/thank posts starting today? I don't mind it, it's kind of funny. I was just curious if it was just me (on Chrome).

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas

Gives notice to the trolls who not to mess with. (Yet, they will...........trust me. I speak from experience.)

It looks weird in the space for "Thanks", etc. So, that might be the best reason to revert back.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007

Gives notice to the trolls who not to mess with. (Yet, they will...........trust me. I speak from experience.)

It looks weird in the space for "Thanks", etc. So, that might be the best reason to revert back.
When I first noticed it happening it was the same size font as everyone else just bolded and in red. It looked pretty good that way IMO.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.