2020 Prospect: **** 2020 WR Thaiu Jones Bell Committed to Alabama ****

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
https://247sports.com/Player/Thaiu-Jones-Bell-46047033/

keep an eye on this prospect. he has named Alabama as his leader at the recent Opening in Miami where he earned Alpha Dog.
some have compare him to Amari Cooper with his body control, smoothness, and speed.
with our success in landing South Florida WRs ( Cooper, Ridley, Jeudy), you have to like our chances.
btw, CNS and staff are showing the propensity to ignored the star ratings/ rankings on a consistent basis with the latest commitment from Robinson and offering kids like Bell.

below is his junior highlights.

https://247sports.com/college/alaba...-Bama-on-top-for-South-Florida-WR--129203674/

EDIT:
from HUDL:

https://a.hudl.com/profile/7628312/Thaiu-Jones-Bell

Last edited:

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Re: 2020 WR Thaiu Jones Bell

According to Cecil, he committed to Alabama. RTR!!!

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

He's likely top 3 WR in the country if not the best. IMO runs the best routes and we have the guy I would consider # 2 in baker. We arent done with WR fyi

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Welcome and RTR Thaiu! This guy is explosive off the ball and has great speed. I don't think quite to the level of Waddle but close. Jam, I don't think we are through either but don't see us taking 5 WR's in this class. I believe someone will be left out if we get one of the bigger fish we are targeting.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

Welcome and RTR Thaiu! This guy is explosive off the ball and has great speed. I don't think quite to the level of Waddle but close. Jam, I don't think we are through either but don't see us taking 5 WR's in this class. I believe someone will be left out if we get one of the bigger fish we are targeting.
word is Worsham may be the odd man out. let's see how that goes.
BTW, Baker, Holden, TBJ is quite a WR haul thus far. May not match the 2017 class, but on paper, they look formidable as any we have had under Saban.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

word is Worsham may be the odd man out. let's see how that goes.
BTW, Baker, Holden, TBJ is quite a WR haul thus far. May not match the 2017 class, but on paper, they look formidable as any we have had under Saban.
I could see that on Worsham. The game or two I saw on ESPN I was not as impressed with him as I expected to be. Could be that the HTHS system didn't help him shine, but Pickens sure looked better.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

I could see that on Worsham. The game or two I saw on ESPN I was not as impressed with him as I expected to be. Could be that the HTHS system didn't help him shine, but Pickens sure looked better.
many felt that a lingering injury was the reason he didn't look explosive during this past season. he will have an opportunity to prove all detractors wrong this upcoming season.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

many felt that a lingering injury was the reason he didn't look explosive during this past season. he will have an opportunity to prove all detractors wrong this upcoming season.
Didn't know about an injury. That could explain things.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

Ding Ding Ding! Now that's another goodie Mr. Bell!! Welcome to the Capstone Thaiu!!!

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

Yep, Kenny. Was a home run WR and hopefully we get even more out of Thaiu.
TJB is in the mold of AB in make up and route running ( Like I said imo he's the best WR in the nation). JJ4 was probably the best rout runner out of hs we've had but Coop was the best at Bama so far.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.