2020 Prospect: **** 2020 WR Thaiu Jones Bell Committed to Alabama ****

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Re: 2020 WR Thaiu Jones Bell

Me too!!! I once sat in Neyland Stadium holding up a sign that read (Game was on ABC):

Al #1
Bell
Country!!!

That was in '86, we were #2... We beat 'em up good!!! I think 56-28(?)

Our other sign that day was for Cornelius Bennett..."The Biscuit"

This is the coolest part of the story...his (Cornelius') Mom and Grandpa sat behind us...they took home the sign!!!

I was thinking of Al Bell in the 80s (I'm old :))

Last edited:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Re: 2020 WR Thaiu Jones Bell

TJB is in the mold of AB in make up and route running ( Like I said imo he's the best WR in the nation). JJ4 was probably the best rout runner out of hs we've had but Coop was the best at Bama so far.
AB = Antonio Brown? If yes, I love that comparison.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
I still remember Albert catching that ball from Shula to beat uga like it was yesterday... :biggrin2:

EDIT: Well, I guess this is what happens when you post without reading all of the comments through. You got to it first, Keeter! :biggrin:

What was even more memorable was there were a lot of awbern fans at the party and even they were cheering for us to beat the dogs that night. :biggrin2:

Last edited:

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
I still remember Albert catching that ball from Shula to beat uga like it was yesterday... :biggrin2:

EDIT: Well, I guess this is what happens when you post without reading all of the comments through. You got to it first, Keeter! :biggrin:

What was even more memorable was there were a lot of awbern fans at the party and even they were cheering for us to beat the dogs that night. :biggrin2:
I lived near a large contingent of dawgs.......... it was an unhappy time
In Mudville that day ; )

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I still remember Al Bell taking it across the middle against UGA in the “ we thought we had that one” game
That Georgia game when Shula led the comeback and the drive against Auburn to get in field goal range for THE KICK are the two greatest memories I have of Mike Shula as a Bama QB.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.