2020 Prospect: Julian Flemming 2020 5star WR has BAMA in final 6 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 14 to 19 of 19
  1. #14
    BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Inverness, AL
    Posts
    8,518

    Re: Julian Flemming 2020 5star WR has BAMA in final 6

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderFan View Post
    At that age they don't think so.

    With our top three most likely gone this year, combined with the fact they played extensively as true freshmen, he'd be crazy to not come here. Although uncertainty at the quarterback position might cause him to pause.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think Lia/Tyson and whoever we get in this class will give him no pause. He may decide to go somewhere else but our QB situation will steer nobody away.

  2. #15
    BamaNation Hall of Fame AlexanderFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    5,426

    Re: Julian Flemming 2020 5star WR has BAMA in final 6

    Quote Originally Posted by TiderJack View Post
    I think Lia/Tyson and whoever we get in this class will give him no pause. He may decide to go somewhere else but our QB situation will steer nobody away.
    I agree, but the reality is that most likely we will be breaking in a new starter with limited experience


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "It's not luck, it's random bursts of talent." - Gage Robinson

  3. #16
    BamaNation All-SEC
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,484

    Re: Julian Flemming 2020 5star WR has BAMA in final 6

    No knock ... but I'm thinking we should be in better shape QB-wise than PSU is ... could be wrong but not seeing where they have as solid of a QB roster talent-wise than we do. I know we may be breaking in a QB but whoever is the starting in 2020 will at least have some experience under their belt from this year.

  4. #17
    BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Inverness, AL
    Posts
    8,518

    Re: Julian Flemming 2020 5star WR has BAMA in final 6

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderFan View Post
    I agree, but the reality is that most likely we will be breaking in a new starter with limited experience


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They can grow and develop together. I don't see it being a hinderance at all.

  5. #18
    BamaNation All-American Mystical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Fairhope, Alabama
    Posts
    3,467

    Re: Julian Flemming 2020 5star WR has BAMA in final 6

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderFan View Post
    At that age they don't think so.

    With our top three most likely gone this year, combined with the fact they played extensively as true freshmen, he'd be crazy to not come here. Although uncertainty at the quarterback position might cause him to pause.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Going to be really important to have a QB leader that has committed to us to galvanize that class like Tua did.
    WHERE EVER YOU GO, YOU TAKE YOURSELF WITH YOU

  6. #19
    BamaNation Hall of Fame JustNeedMe81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,570

    Re: Julian Flemming 2020 5star WR has BAMA in final 6

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderFan View Post
    At that age they don't think so.

    With our top three most likely gone this year, combined with the fact they played extensively as true freshmen, he'd be crazy to not come here. Although uncertainty at the quarterback position might cause him to pause.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not necessary. He knows who is on the roster. We have few QBs that are real good.
    We are champions. We can prove it! *counting 15 championships*

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

TideFansStore.com Bama Gear

Alabama Crimson Tide gear at Fanatics.com