2020 Prospect: Julian Flemming 2020 5star WR has BAMA in final 6

bamafaninbham

All-SEC
Jul 19, 2004
Homewood
It is early, but always nice for positive news on recruiting front:

https://www.al.com/sports/2019/02/nations-no-1-wr-keeps-bama-in-finalist-list.html

Do we have that many players on the roster? That would be 50 walk-ons.

"Southern Columbia quarterback Stone Hollenbach -- Fleming’s quarterback -- accepted a spot as a preferred walk-on at Alabama. That means Hollenbach is guaranteed a roster on the 135-man practice roster."

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
This guy is the real deal and hopefully we get him. This is the kid Jam said was ours with Gattis being his lead recruiter. It will be interesting to see how this one goes and a little surprised Michigan did not make his top 6 where Gattis is now.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Nobody should be making life decisions based on their high school girlfriend.

Just get a new one imo (you're gonna be anyway).

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Nobody should be making life decisions based on their high school girlfriend.

Just get a new one imo (you're gonna be anyway).
I agree, but we are driven by baser things than logic.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
At that age there is another train coming.
At that age they don't think so.

With our top three most likely gone this year, combined with the fact they played extensively as true freshmen, he'd be crazy to not come here. Although uncertainty at the quarterback position might cause him to pause.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

With our top three most likely gone this year, combined with the fact they played extensively as true freshmen, he'd be crazy to not come here. Although uncertainty at the quarterback position might cause him to pause.

I think Lia/Tyson and whoever we get in this class will give him no pause. He may decide to go somewhere else but our QB situation will steer nobody away.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
I think Lia/Tyson and whoever we get in this class will give him no pause. He may decide to go somewhere else but our QB situation will steer nobody away.
I agree, but the reality is that most likely we will be breaking in a new starter with limited experience

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
No knock ... but I'm thinking we should be in better shape QB-wise than PSU is ... could be wrong but not seeing where they have as solid of a QB roster talent-wise than we do. I know we may be breaking in a QB but whoever is the starting in 2020 will at least have some experience under their belt from this year.

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama

Going to be really important to have a QB leader that has committed to us to galvanize that class like Tua did.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

Not necessary. He knows who is on the roster. We have few QBs that are real good.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.