Watercolor artist Dong Kingman

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
For those who appreciate artwork and creativity.....

WIKI BIO

Dong Kingman (Chinese: 曾景文, 31 March 1911 – 12 May 2000) was a Chinese American artist and one of America's leading watercolor masters. As a painter on the forefront of the California Style School of painting, he was known for his urban and landscape paintings, as well as his graphic design work in the Hollywood film industry. He has won widespread critical acclaim and his works are included in over 50 public and private collections worldwide, including Metropolitan Museum of Art, Museum of Fine Arts, Boston; Brooklyn Museum; deYoung Museum and Art Institute, Chicago.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Learning to paint in watercolor is on my to do list. I am not holding out much hope due my complete lack of talent. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for the post, Gray. Glad you liked it.

Now that I am easing out of career-mode and into semi-retirement, it's also on my "list". I have painted with acrylics - but never oils or watercolors.

Despite your trepidation regarding talent, I'm confident you will do just fine. :)

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I have had bosses that did this for presentations. It is a lost art. Not too many architects these days even know how to do it and that includes me.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.