Game Thread: Alabama @ TAMU (8 CT on SECN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
If you can’t see an improvement in effort you won’t see it no matter what. Sometimes the execution isn’t perfect but at least there is hustle tonight.

bama0610

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 6, 2006
There's no energy from the A&M crowd. I've always thought it would be weird to play in an environment like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
If you can’t see an improvement in effort you won’t see it no matter what. Sometimes the execution isn’t perfect but at least there is hustle tonight.
I didn't see the game against UF on Saturday, but I can only imagine the effort has to be better compared to that game.

But I'm still seeing same mistakes and a coach that allows them to get away with it.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Ingram's back foot never moved off the floor or slid; bad walking call.

Replayed it several times and back foot never moved. He faked and skip-skipped his front foot; that is not a walk and cost Bama big at the end of the half as A&M hit a three.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Any effort would exceed the last game, so...

Execution is very inconsistent and the effort is somewhat inconsistent as well. Lots of poor decisions with the ball. We don't always play smart and keep our bodies under control.

IOW, yes, this effort is much better but there is a lot of work to do. It's a good thing aTm is the opponent tonight. I hope the play is more consistent in the 2nd half and in the games to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.