Link: Patriots Owner Robert Kraft arrested in human trafficking/prostitution investigation

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
What's worse is a man worth $6 billion having to "solicit" anything. He must have been bored and needed a challenge. If I've got that kind of money, I don't have to leave my room.
maybe i don't understand how the mind of a old arsed billionaire works, but i would think if you are going to pay for it, you might want to set your sets higher than the local sugar shack at the beach.

Last edited:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
What's worse is a man worth $6 billion having to "solicit" anything. He must have been bored and needed a challenge. If I've got that kind of money, I don't have to leave my room.
What's the saying about rich people getting rich because they were cheap?

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
maybe i don't understand how the mind of a old ..... billionaire works, but i would think if you are going to pay for it, you might want to set your sets higher that the local sugar shack at the beach.
Maybe he wanted to try the "trailer park sexy" flavor. Or like my late grandfather used to say about top shelf bourbon "It's only top shelf for about three drinks then it all tastes the same."

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
We'll see, but if what I previously posted turns out to be the case. You know for a fact the media will play up the human trafficking side of it as much as they can and do their best to make solicitation of sexual acts and supporting human trafficking synonymous. Get yo pop-cone ready!!!!
What I’m getting at is that there will be far more fight from Kraft than Sterling and Richardson because the Patriots are one of the most profitable organizations in sports. Imagine if the Rooney’s and Jerry were told to sell the Steelers and Cowboys? You don’t think it was going to be a long drawn out process that ultimately leads to a compromise instead of everybody losing? Kraft, Belichick, and Brady have made the Patriots go from a bottom feeder fan base to a national fanbase. So we aren’t talking about losing a mid tier to lower tier organization.

What I would think would happen is for little Kraft become majority owner if Robert is stripped of ownership. But this is also assuming that Kraft was a “customer” and not an “ investor” in this whole thing if you get what I mean.

Last edited:

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
What I’m getting at is that there will be far more fight from Kraft than Sterling and Richardson because the Patriots are one of the most profitable organizations in sports. Imagine if the Rooney’s and Jerry were told to sell the Steelers and Cowboys? You don’t think it was going to be a long drawn out process that ultimately leads to a compromise instead of everybody losing? Kraft, Belichick, and Brady have made the Patriots go from a bottom feeder fan base to a national fanbase. So we aren’t talking about losing a mid tier to lower tier organization.

What I would think would happen is for little Kraft become majority owner if Robert is stripped of ownership
Oh I agree, no way he is forced to sell the team. But it will definitely put the NFL in another position in which they will surely mishandle from a PR standpoint. Again, it's one thing to solicit from a hooker who's willfully participating in what she's doing. It's a completely different talking point when it's a girl basically being forced to do so. Regardless if Kraft knew about it or not.

Last edited:

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

What I would think would happen is for little Kraft become majority owner if Robert is stripped of ownership. But this is also assuming that Kraft was a “customer” and not an “ investor” in this whole thing if you get what I mean.
Customer = misdemeanor
Investor = felony

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Oh I agree, no way he is forced to sell the team. But it will definitely put the NFL in another position in which they will surely mishandle from a PR standpoint. Again, it's one thing to solicit from a hooker who's willfully participating in what she's doing. It's a completely different talking point when it's a girl basically being forced to do so. Regardless if Kraft knew about it or not.
I kinda disagree. I think its very much dependent on whole story. If they can prove he knew these women were trafficked (may be really hard to do) then the NFL basically HAS to force him to sell.

It probably shouldn't matter if Kraft knew or not (when your that wealthy and doing this its hard to believe he didn't know IMO) but it probably will matter.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
I kinda disagree. I think its very much dependent on whole story. If they can prove he knew these women were trafficked (may be really hard to do) then the NFL basically HAS to force him to sell.

It probably shouldn't matter if Kraft knew or not (when your that wealthy and doing this its hard to believe he didn't know IMO) but it probably will matter.
My knee jerk reaction is he knew and possibly (as sick as it is) was the allure in him going there. Again, this guy is a freakin' billionaire, $6 billion to be exact. A guy like that wanting sex has it brought to him. He doesn't "go and get it".

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama

The problem is that if they do try to oust him without him getting a felony charge then I see an immediate lawsuit on the basis that the NFL treated the Colts owner differently when he had a DUI, bad drug possession problem, and a dead body in his house.

I have a feeling that the NFL doesn’t want to go to federal court again vs the Patriots even if they think they can win.

Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Hall of Fame
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama
I'm not up to date on my knowledge of how human trafficking works. But isn't the basis of human trafficking is it's people being forced against their will to go and do things? They're basically kidnapped and forced. How would legalizing prostitution limit trafficking?
It might limit it for sex purposes. But many are sold into slavery to work for the owner as housekeepers and such. Most of whom come from foreign countries.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
My knee jerk reaction is he knew and possibly (as sick as it is) was the allure in him going there. Again, this guy is a freakin' billionaire, $6 billion to be exact. A guy like that wanting sex has it brought to him. He doesn't "go and get it".
Take this story FWIW, but sometimes your hobbies are shared by big name people, and you can come into contact we people who know those big name folks on a personal level through your hobbies.

I’m a cigar smoker during football season, and I like to hit a local cigar shop to where I’m traveling for a Bama/ Patriots/ Steelers game. Well let’s just say Robert Kraft has the same love for cigars as me and the same idea when traveling. Well anyways I go to this one particular when I’m going to a game in Nola or Baton Rouge ( not naming it). Well it just so happens to be owned by a guy that knows Kraft personally, sells to him, and hangs out with him when he is in the area. He has even been to their last two ring ceremonies. Well he says the Old New England grandpa persona that Kraft puts on is fake, and the man is a hard party goer and a big time hound dog that loves young girls (legal young girls). He also does wacky tobbaccky sometimes and things you probably wouldn’t think of him doing.

So it’s not a stretch in saying he was well aware of who these girls were.

FWIW this contact of mine has a lot of proof of his relationship with Kraft. So I don’t question what he was saying.

Last edited:

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Take this story FWIW, but sometimes your hobbies are shared by big name people, and you can come into contact we people who know those big name folks on a personal level through your hobbies.

I’m a cigar smoker during football season, and I like to hit a local cigar shop to where I’m traveling for a Bama/ Patriots/ Steelers game. Well let’s just say Robert Kraft has the same love for cigars as me and the same idea when traveling. Well anyways I go to this one particular when I’m going to a game in Nola or Baton Rouge ( not naming it). Well it just so happens to be owned by a guy that knows Kraft personally, sells to him, and hangs out with him when he is in the area. He has even been to their last two ring ceremonies. Well he says the Old New England grandpa persona that Kraft puts on is fake, and the man is a hard party goer and a big time hound dog that loves young girls (legal young girls). He also does wacky tobbaccky sometimes and things you probably wouldn’t think of him doing.

So it’s not a stretch in saying he was well aware of who these girls were.

FWIW this contact of mine has a lot of proof of his relationship with Kraft. So I don’t question what he was saying.
Wouldn't surprise me one bit. I think Bill "Darth Vader" Belichick is the same way.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Wouldn't surprise me one bit. I think Bill "Darth Vader" Belichick is the same way.
That guy has met Belichick twice at those ring ceremonies and said Belichick is more concerned about his unofficial trophy wife and his grandchildren. But he said Belichick is still a grump ass.

He also said Brady is probably one of the weirdest guys he has met but he said “the aww shucks” persona is fake like everyone says.

His main connections with the Patriots is Kraft, Edelman, and Gronk and usually all three together so that should tell you a lot about Kraft.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
That guy has met Belichick twice at those ring ceremonies and said Belichick is more concerned about his unofficial trophy wife and his grandchildren. But he said Belichick is still a grump ass.

He also said Brady is probably one of the weirdest guys he has met but he said “the aww shucks” persona is fake like everyone says.

His main connections with the Patriots is Kraft, Edelman, and Gronk and usually all three together so that should tell you a lot about Kraft.
Videos like this should serve as a sign Kraft isn't everyone's grandfather.

https://twitter.com/abc/status/1091816246264369152

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

Most people know about Brady and his fake golden boy persona. The guy dumped his pregnant model girlfriend because he got his side piece pregnant. Then married his side piece and no one talks about his other kid.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Most people know about Brady and his fake golden boy persona. The guy dumped his pregnant model girlfriend because he got his side piece pregnant. Then married his side piece and no one talks about his other kid.

He is actually usually seen with his first son (jack) more than his other two kids. Remember Brady’s 3 biggest spots with his kids were “Brady Back to Michigan”, “Brady goes to China”, and Tom vs Time. Jack was in all 3 of those and exclusively in two. So Brady is far more seen with Jack in official spots than either of his two kids

It really wasn’t until these last two years that he opened the doors up to his kids with Gisele. A lot of that is because Gisele is less open about her kids being exposed to the paparazzi than Bridget Monyahan. But then again Bridgette is nowhere near the celebrity as Gisele so there is probably far less exposure around her than the super couple. But when you see Brady’s kids you mostly see his 1st and 3rd but rarely his 2nd.

I think Brady maybe the most private NFL superstar ever, and it’s probably because he is Tom Cruise cookey in real life. From what I hear, but then again I could care less about folks personal life as long as it isn’t illegal

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.