Link: Patriots Owner Robert Kraft arrested in human trafficking/prostitution investigation

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
He is actually usually seen with his first son (jack) more than his other two kids. Remember Brady’s 3 biggest spots with his kids were “Brady Back to Michigan”, “Brady goes to China”, and Tom vs Time. Jack was in all 3 of those and exclusively in two. So Brady is far more seen with Jack in official spots than either of his two kids

It really wasn’t until these last two years that he opened the doors up to his kids with Gisele. A lot of that is because Gisele is less open about her kids being exposed to the paparazzi than Bridget Monyahan. But then again Bridgette is nowhere near the celebrity as Gisele so there is probably far less exposure around her than the super couple. But when you see Brady’s kids you mostly see his 1st and 3rd but rarely his 2nd.

I think Brady maybe the most private NFL superstar ever, and it’s probably because he is Tom Cruise cookey in real life. From what I hear, but then again I could care less about folks personal life as long as it isn’t illegal
Learn something new everyday. Did not know Tom Brady was a closeted gay scientologist. That is what you meant by Tom Cruise cookey, right?

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
Feel bad for the grandchildren. How would you feel if you found out your grandfather was a "rock the cradle" pervert?

At least Bob can say he has more "rings" than Tom and Bill.

Last edited:

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Learn something new everyday. Did not know Tom Brady was a closeted gay scientologist. That is what you meant by Tom Cruise cookey, right?
I know you are joking but Tom from what I hear has some weird religious practices as well. I always thought he was an atheist that was just too busy to outright say and face the media attention about it but it seems he is one of those “all religions got something right so I must worship all of them in my own way”kinda guys. It’s weird that those who grow up hard core catholic that eventually walk away seem to either become hard core atheists, lapsed Catholics, or those with odd beliefs.

But what I was referring to cookey is this stuff, him being afraid to eat certain things, and some of the ways he acts. From people I know that have met or know him always say he’s a nice guy, but is weird.

Last edited:

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I know you are joking but Tom from what I hear has some weird religious practices as well. I always thought he was an atheist that was just too busy to outright say and face the media attention about it but it seems he is one of those “all religions got something right so I must worship all of them in my own way”kinda guys. It’s weird that those who grow up hard core catholic that eventually walk away seem to either become hard core atheists, lapsed Catholics, or those with odd beliefs.

But what I was referring to cookey is this stuff, him being afraid to eat certain things, and some of the ways he acts. From people I know that have met or know him always say he’s a nice guy, but is weird.
I believe you will find that most famous people that try to keep their personal lives private are really weird. This is why they try to keep their private lives so private. They truly do not want the public to find out just how weird they really are.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Y'all know my brother works at a Rhode Island TV station as a news producer, so they have plenty of uh "contacts" if you will with 'those in the know' about the Patriots.

Basically I have nothing to add - there's only really two ways this blows up badly and they're both obvious:
1) if the girl was under age
2) if he knew about the trafficking

Unless evidence (pardon my verbiage) comes out that points in those directions, the worst that's going to happen is maybe an Irsay-level (6-gameO suspension.

My MOR Democratic friend and I were talking about this yesterday and we drifted back to the obvious "why" question. Kraft can find a desperate for cash university student at one of the many schools in Boston - one who meets whatever his fetish standards are - and pay her tuition and get it. I mean, I go back to Lewis Grizzard saying that the biggest scandal with Jimmy Swaggart wasn't that he was a TV preacher who got caught fooling around in the wrong pew but the fact he was taking in $40 million a month and the girl he was tapping was a sweat hog (e.g. not a hottie).

Note for history: the Kraft allegations come up 31 years and one day after Swaggart's most famous sermon. Again - pardon the verbiage.

But back to my bud. It's one of those things where it so defies all convention that we basically went back to the idea it's one of those things where very rich people with a lot of time on their hands persuade themselves of their invincibility and do things that if they were just high level thousandaires they probably wouldn't do. I have a former co-worker who went to federal prison in the Louisville V.A. scandal of 2008 for falsifying medical records and getting disability money they didn't deserve legally. This co-worker had had a rough go of it admittedly (not that that excuses what she did), but the bigger story was that her then boyfriend who kind of got her into this whole thing had pocketed close to a million dollars himself from the VA......and once he had money he went from being a simple every day guy to a cocaine dealer (because now he had easy capital).
Daryl Henley of the old LA Rams is still in federal prison for something similar - he got to the NFL and had huge money and a lot of spare time....and got into drug trafficking.

I once wanted to retire at 55, but my Dad - who at the time before his strokes probably knew me better than anyone - said that if I did, I'd probably wind up in prison out of boredom because my mind is always firing in 100 directions at a time (and anyone who reads a number of my posts likely sees that in the post and stays silent out of kindness), probably to compensate for the memory horrors that are sometimes pretty bad. That was when I realized the guys (Saban is a great example) who maintain that enthusiasm and go on are sometimes doing it to keep from being bored.

So Kraft is probably in the clear (he's not going to jail with his money on a misdemeanor, not even for a day) barring something unusual.

Something tells me the late Dennis Hof would be using this as one of his schticks - "Hey Bob, I'll make ya a great deal!"

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Human worship will always end in disappointment.

Johnny Carson wasn't a real nice person, no matter what you saw on TV.
I've heard the same about Bob Barker.
Elvis Presley liked to sleep with 14-year old girls.
Muhammad Ali was a wife beater and misogynist
Martin Luther King was a plagiarist and an adulterer
Joe Paterno turned out to be the ultimate enabler
Mother Theresa was a phony
Bill Cosby - that's who we were supposed to emulate unlike those poor role model comedians Pryor and Murphy
Dennis Hastert was who were supposed to be like, a refreshing change from the scandal-ridden Newt and Livingston (at least they slept with adult women who consented so far as we know)
Len Bias, the good Christian guy next door, turned out to be a cocaine addict
Steve Garvey was this nice dude next door and turned out to be the Father of his country

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Y'all know my brother works at a Rhode Island TV station as a news producer, so they have plenty of uh "contacts" if you will with 'those in the know' about the Patriots.

Basically I have nothing to add - there's only really two ways this blows up badly and they're both obvious:
1) if the girl was under age
2) if he knew about the trafficking

Unless evidence (pardon my verbiage) comes out that points in those directions, the worst that's going to happen is maybe an Irsay-level (6-gameO suspension.

My MOR Democratic friend and I were talking about this yesterday and we drifted back to the obvious "why" question. Kraft can find a desperate for cash university student at one of the many schools in Boston - one who meets whatever his fetish standards are - and pay her tuition and get it. I mean, I go back to Lewis Grizzard saying that the biggest scandal with Jimmy Swaggart wasn't that he was a TV preacher who got caught fooling around in the wrong pew but the fact he was taking in $40 million a month and the girl he was tapping was a sweat hog (e.g. not a hottie).

Note for history: the Kraft allegations come up 31 years and one day after Swaggart's most famous sermon. Again - pardon the verbiage.

But back to my bud. It's one of those things where it so defies all convention that we basically went back to the idea it's one of those things where very rich people with a lot of time on their hands persuade themselves of their invincibility and do things that if they were just high level thousandaires they probably wouldn't do. I have a former co-worker who went to federal prison in the Louisville V.A. scandal of 2008 for falsifying medical records and getting disability money they didn't deserve legally. This co-worker had had a rough go of it admittedly (not that that excuses what she did), but the bigger story was that her then boyfriend who kind of got her into this whole thing had pocketed close to a million dollars himself from the VA......and once he had money he went from being a simple every day guy to a cocaine dealer (because now he had easy capital).
Daryl Henley of the old LA Rams is still in federal prison for something similar - he got to the NFL and had huge money and a lot of spare time....and got into drug trafficking.

I once wanted to retire at 55, but my Dad - who at the time before his strokes probably knew me better than anyone - said that if I did, I'd probably wind up in prison out of boredom because my mind is always firing in 100 directions at a time (and anyone who reads a number of my posts likely sees that in the post and stays silent out of kindness), probably to compensate for the memory horrors that are sometimes pretty bad. That was when I realized the guys (Saban is a great example) who maintain that enthusiasm and go on are sometimes doing it to keep from being bored.

So Kraft is probably in the clear (he's not going to jail with his money on a misdemeanor, not even for a day) barring something unusual.

Something tells me the late Dennis Hof would be using this as one of his schticks - "Hey Bob, I'll make ya a great deal!"
There is a reason he’s not interested in some poor college student in Boston - too many ways that can go sideways. A strict business transaction with foreigners who will never talk is what some of the wealthy prefer. Cleaner, literally wham bam thank you ma’am (well, sort of), no muss no fuss. Unless, of course, the po po show up.
Even then, that’s just an embarrassment his billions will wash away.
But an ongoing tabloid story is more; it’s a headache every day that he would have to navigate carefully. Just too much potential for someone to throw crap in the fan.
No, it doesn’t make sense - surely he could find some hot trophy to take care of him, if that’s what he wanted. Seems like it might not be what he’s looking for.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
There is a reason he’s not interested in some poor college student in Boston - too many ways that can go sideways. A strict business transaction with foreigners who will never talk is what some of the wealthy prefer. Cleaner, literally wham bam thank you ma’am (well, sort of), no muss no fuss. Unless, of course, the po po show up.
But an ongoing tabloid story is more; it’s a headache every day that he would have to navigate carefully. Just too much potential for someone to throw crap in the fan.
No, it doesn’t make sense - surely he could find some hot trophy to take care of him, if that’s what he wanted. Seems like it might not be what he’s looking for.

He has a hot trophy young (for him 39 vs 70) friend with benefits already. She is a minor actress

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.inquisitr.com/5310146/ricki-noel-lander-pictures-robert-krafts-39-year-old-girlfriend-in-the-spotlight-after-patriots-owner-arrest/amp/

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
He has a hot trophy young (for him 39 vs 70) friend with benefits already. She is a minor actress

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.in...he-spotlight-after-patriots-owner-arrest/amp/
And I knew that.....that's why I'm like....

My goodness, I'm 49, and I don't think I'd date a 39-year old. Most of them have kids (bye bye), all have a past, and it seems most of them only want some guy to get even with for the last guy they spent their best years with.

In a related story, I'm debt free and my ex is $170,000 in the hole because of her idiocy. Roll Tide.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
There is a reason he’s not interested in some poor college student in Boston - too many ways that can go sideways.
I'm kind of thinking blue font here with what inspired the OP, but I get what you're saying.

I think it might be because (stereotype coming), most New England women are just not that attractive. When the Beach Boys sang that song about the California Girls, what did they say about the East Coast girls? They wear nice clothes - because with rare exceptions they're butt ugly. They look like the old lady in "Throw Momma From the Train." I know someone up there who has a daughter - and the daughter (a few years older than my son) is attractive compared to those around her. She wouldn't rank in the top 1,000 of co-eds at the Capstone who are the same age, but she's attractive compared to the local competition.

A strict business transaction with foreigners who will never talk is what some of the wealthy prefer. Cleaner, literally wham bam thank you ma’am (well, sort of), no muss no fuss. Unless, of course, the po po show up.

Even that old geezer managed to land himself Anna Nicole Smith, and she never really got to enjoy the fortune.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
And I knew that.....that's why I'm like....

My goodness, I'm 49, and I don't think I'd date a 39-year old. Most of them have kids (bye bye), all have a past, and it seems most of them only want some guy to get even with for the last guy they spent their best years with.

In a related story, I'm debt free and my ex is $170,000 in the hole because of her idiocy. Roll Tide.
I'm 70 years old and happily married to my 69yo wife. However, if I ever found myself alone I really don't see any reason to date a woman in her 30's or even 40's. OK, I totally understand the sex thing, but what would you have in common? What would you talk about? I find myself at my age simply enjoying my family (grandchildren) and I like to stay at home and read or watch TV. Mr. Kraft has the right to pursue what he likes but the whole thing seems kind of sad to me.
Selma, it sounds like you came out a lot better than your ex. Roll Tide indeed!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.