Link: Patriots Owner Robert Kraft arrested in human trafficking/prostitution investigation

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
He has a hot trophy young (for him 39 vs 70) friend with benefits already. She is a minor actress

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.in...he-spotlight-after-patriots-owner-arrest/amp/
And it seems like she’s not “taking care of him” enough, or, as I posted, that’s not what (or all that)he wants; he wants what he wants when he wants it. And he’s going to get it.
Selma I’ve been to Boston 3 times, and you are spot on with your description. I’ll also say the people there in general are the unfriendliest I’ve ever seen, outside of Chicago.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
And it seems like she’s not “taking care of him” enough, or, as I posted, that’s not what (or all that)he wants; he wants what he wants when he wants it. And he’s going to get it.

Apparently they have something of an "open" relationship. She has been with him since atleast 2014 and had a kid recently that wasn't Kraft's. Kraft and Trump are basically the same in terms of women in that they want that trophy wife, but want to have cheap prostitutes on the side as well. I just don't get why they wont go to places in Nevada in which its legal and its against the law for those establishments to reveal their clientele unless its a pressing legal matter.

And I knew that.....that's why I'm like....

My goodness, I'm 49, and I don't think I'd date a 39-year old. Most of them have kids (bye bye), all have a past, and it seems most of them only want some guy to get even with for the last guy they spent their best years with.

In a related story, I'm debt free and my ex is $170,000 in the hole because of her idiocy. Roll Tide.
I would prefer someone closer to my own age, but maybe within my own decade. But when I get up there with Kraft I just don't think I can handle someone still raising kids. But then again I probably wont be worth billions either.

Bill Belichick has had many people criticize him for having a trophy "wife" too, but the thing is I get Bill Belichick's situation with his girlfriend. He is only about 10 years older and they have been together since 2007. He seems more concerned about having someone good for him and his grandkids. So its not that weird to me to be only like 10 years older or a little more than your spouse. But Kraft is old enough to be his significant others grandfather. I just find it a little off, but I know quiet a few people like this that are still having kids with their 20 year old trophy wives at 70+. Again as long as it is not illegal to each their own but......

Last edited:

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
FWIW, President Trump is 24 years older than the Third Lady.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I'm 70 years old and happily married to my 69yo wife. However, if I ever found myself alone I really don't see any reason to date a woman in her 30's or even 40's. OK, I totally understand the sex thing, but what would you have in common? What would you talk about? I find myself at my age simply enjoying my family (grandchildren) and I like to stay at home and read or watch TV. Mr. Kraft has the right to pursue what he likes but the whole thing seems kind of sad to me.
Selma, it sounds like you came out a lot better than your ex. Roll Tide indeed!
Earle and I have discussed a few things because he wound up in a similar situation at a similar age. He wrote a very empathetic email to me after I posted the divorce was coming back in 2014, and we've chatted via email a couple of times.

It really hit me how big the age gap was about 2 years ago. One of our delivery guys came in, and the night before I found a clip of Johnny Carson in early 1992 telling a joke that tied together Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton (see You Tube). I told him about the clip and after I finished he said some of the most shocking words I've ever heard: "Who's Johnny Carson?" That was bad enough.

Later that day, I was having lunch with this cute little fake ginger (the kind that dyes her hair red) who was about 24. The pluses are.....she's 24 and still has the figure. The minuses are she comes with the baggage of a kid, bills, and problems that I just don't need. (Besides - I asked a friend of mine who married in her late 20s, "Did you ever once in your 20s think of sleeping with a guy twice your age?" She said no, it was kind of a revolting thought to be honest). Anyway, she's telling about her ex and I tell her it sounds rather similar to the situation in "When Harry Met Sally."

She had no earthly idea what I was talking about. I got her a copy of the movie (for some reason single moms at 24 without college degrees are insanely broke), and it's one of her favorites now. But that was the end of anything other than casual friends.

As far as my own situation - I kind of got delivered from someone genetically disposed to horrible financial decisions. Seriously, if you gave me the choice between her and Trump at running my finances, I'd pick Trump. I could list transgressions here but it wouldn't do any good. Of course, her excuse is to tell everyone I'm not "supporting my child" and "was an abusive husband." I support my child - I'm just not going six figures in debt for a drama college. And I supported him by talking to him about how he could do that without wrecking his future.

I don't date much. For starters, my libido at 49 has gone the way of my once limber back. Both my dates that were close to my age since then were almost carbon copies of my ex. One was the Baltimore Ravens fan who - just like my ex- has a very charming personality when you first meet her. Then the mask comes off and she's Glenn Close boiling the rabbit.

And quite frankly after the burn I got, I don't really trust anyone to not be a lying sack of garbage trying to manipulate me for money. There are times I've sat in my quiet living room and even thought - "you know, this is not so bad. No drama, no stress, no trying to do something to make someone happy but they don't even appreciate it."

I'm sorry for making this about me, but I did and do appreciate your response.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I'm inclined to think the second part is more accurate - that he "wants" something else. I think maybe it's an ego thing, both sexual and mental ("I can do anything I want, I'm filthy rich"). I'd think his trophy would have to - on occasion at least - do "the things good girls won't do" else she wouldn't be the trophy any longer since he can always buy another one.

But like you say - who really knows?

Selma I’ve been to Boston 3 times, and you are spot on with your description.
I don't like to stereotype, and I don't really approve of them - but in this particular case it's one of the weird things up there. I hung out up there with a lady a couple of years older than I. Again - she was attractive using the LOCAL standard/comparison. Put her on a college campus in the south or say in a field with attractive, well-dressed professional women, and she wouldn't have been able to turn a man's head if her hair was on fire. It reminded me of when I was with a bunch of military guys from all branches at Gitmo riding in a packed bus and we saw a young gal walking on the side of the road. It was that "attractive from a distance" thing, but was we got closer she was.....plain at best. Of course, one of the young lads spoke up and pointed out you have to add "the Gitmo handicap" of 5 (e.g. if she's a 4 in America, she's a 9 on Gitmo because availability is sparse).

This person I saw up there is literally the ONLY somewhat attractive female I've seen in Boston on several trips......and I've seen literally thousands. Most have that "weathered" look where they look like someone who has been out shoveling snow for a few days.

I’ll also say the people there in general are the unfriendliest I’ve ever seen, outside of Chicago
I've never been to Chicago, but I concur with this. New Yorkers have nothing on the rudeness of the Beantown folks. There's also - speaking bluntly - a lot of "personal racism" there that really isn't much different from down South (e.g. they're not going to pass racist laws like separate but equal, but there's a lot of personal animosity towards minorities). Bill Russell had to have his number retired twice because they did it before anyone was there the first time, and he referred to the place (where even in the white suburb his home was vandalized numerous times) as "a flea market of racism." (It's believed to be why he refused to attend his own HOF induction in Springfield as well). When Adam Jones - in 2017 - was referred to at Fenway Park by that epithet no white person should ever say...Gary Matthews, Jr said Fenway is one of the only parks nowadays where you'll hear that word).

Now before anyone even tries (and I'm not going to engage it beyond this) - no, I'm not granting absolution to the Southern USA for its obvious history. Nor am I saying that "X is worse than us," because that's not true, either.

But that so-called sophisticated and "tolerant" city - has multiple examples of that level of intolerance. In addition to that, I concur with your assessment regarding utter rudeness. Loud, overbearing, obnoxious, views the world solely through my experience of right/wrong - yes, they've got a well-earned rep for it.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I've never been to Chicago, but I concur with this. New Yorkers have nothing on the rudeness of the Beantown folks. There's also - speaking bluntly - a lot of "personal racism" there that really isn't much different from down South (e.g. they're not going to pass racist laws like separate but equal, but there's a lot of personal animosity towards minorities). Bill Russell had to have his number retired twice because they did it before anyone was there the first time, and he referred to the place (where even in the white suburb his home was vandalized numerous times) as "a flea market of racism." (It's believed to be why he refused to attend his own HOF induction in Springfield as well). When Adam Jones - in 2017 - was referred to at Fenway Park by that epithet no white person should ever say...Gary Matthews, Jr said Fenway is one of the only parks nowadays where you'll hear that word).

Now before anyone even tries (and I'm not going to engage it beyond this) - no, I'm not granting absolution to the Southern USA for its obvious history. Nor am I saying that "X is worse than us," because that's not true, either.

But that so-called sophisticated and "tolerant" city - has multiple examples of that level of intolerance. In addition to that, I concur with your assessment regarding utter rudeness. Loud, overbearing, obnoxious, views the world solely through my experience of right/wrong - yes, they've got a well-earned rep for it.
Driving through Chicago is like driving through Miami in that you are honked at for not anticipating the light change. I never had too much problem when I was there, but take in account I was only there for 2 days. But most Chicago folks I know are great if you just get them a cup of coffee and can deal with their accent. I always think the worst Mid westerners were Michigan folks personally

But by in large, I think just about every New Englander Ive ever came in contact with was blunt, and very proud to tell you where they were from. Yes California folks are too, but they usually take the " I know my state is better than your's and you also know it so lets talk about something else" kinda stance. But NYC and Boston folks are particularly bad (in my experience), but I think Bostonians are way worse.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
A few years ago, Boston wouldn’t allow a Chick-Fil-A because of their anti-gay whatever. Someone on Facebook praised this and said Boston had a long history of freedom.

I responded by saying the Red Sox were free of black players until after Jackie Robinson had retired.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Driving through Chicago is like driving through Miami in that you are honked at for not anticipating the light change. I never had too much problem when I was there, but take in account I was only there for 2 days. But most Chicago folks I know are great if you just get them a cup of coffee and can deal with their accent. I always think the worst Mid westerners were Michigan folks personally

But by in large, I think just about every New Englander Ive ever came in contact with was blunt, and very proud to tell you where they were from. Yes California folks are too, but they usually take the " I know my state is better than your's and you also know it so lets talk about something else" kinda stance. But NYC and Boston folks are particularly bad (in my experience), but I think Bostonians are way worse.
I actually had reasonable personal experiences in NYC. Wearing my Bama sweatshirt probably had a lot to do with that, but even in the bars we went to people didn’t seem to be as bad as they’d been portrayed.
But I’m thinking, if I lived up there and froze my rear end off year after year after year, I might be a tad more cranky and cantankerous than normal. [emoji41]

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
A few years ago, Boston wouldn’t allow a Chick-Fil-A because of their anti-gay whatever. Someone on Facebook praised this and said Boston had a long history of freedom.

I responded by saying the Red Sox were free of black players until after Jackie Robinson had retired.

I've read more than one diatribe from folks from that area of the country who talk about all the things they stood up for and wrongs they righted and the whole Revolution blah blah. That Mark Wahlberg line in "Patriots Day" about how "the city eats these guys" because, you know, Bostonians are so tough and they'll tell you about it....I'm chuckling that it wasn't private citizens that had the shootout in Watertown, and most of the freedom fighters in the Revolution weren't Bostonians, they were Europeans that came here.

Yeah, I saw the Chick-fil-A thing, and I've long thought that regardless of one's view on that - that's kind of stupid. Chick-fil-A donated money AT THE TIME gay marriage was not recognized to fight it in the court system as did a lot of folks. (Many progressives lacked the spine to come out in favor of it until it became obvious it was going to become law anyway - but they get a free pass).

To me - what speaks more volumes positive about CFA - is things like them opening on Sunday and feeding folks when the Pulse night club shooting happened. I can understand where folks disagree, but I think they're more positive than negative.

But that's a good one on the Sorks.

I've always thought it would be VERY interesting if Tom Brady was black and winning all these Super Bowls what little comments would come out.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I actually had reasonable personal experiences in NYC. Wearing my Bama sweatshirt probably had a lot to do with that, but even in the bars we went to people didn’t seem to be as bad as they’d been portrayed.
But I’m thinking, if I lived up there and froze my rear end off year after year after year, I might be a tad more cranky and cantankerous than normal. [emoji41]

I was up there 3 weeks ago in the subway and the black lady in front of me turned around and she left and noticed my Alabama coat. She asked if I was from there, and I told her - she's originally from Enterprise - and of course we gave the "Roll Tide" to each other.

My NYC experiences on the whole with the locals haven't been too bad. And tbf, I've had some very helpful Bostonians as well. But there is a sort of hard edge to a lot of the Boston locals - many of them would fit culturally in rural Alabama a lot quicker than both groups realize.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Earle and I have discussed a few things because he wound up in a similar situation at a similar age. He wrote a very empathetic email to me after I posted the divorce was coming back in 2014, and we've chatted via email a couple of times.

It really hit me how big the age gap was about 2 years ago. One of our delivery guys came in, and the night before I found a clip of Johnny Carson in early 1992 telling a joke that tied together Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton (see You Tube). I told him about the clip and after I finished he said some of the most shocking words I've ever heard: "Who's Johnny Carson?" That was bad enough.

Later that day, I was having lunch with this cute little fake ginger (the kind that dyes her hair red) who was about 24. The pluses are.....she's 24 and still has the figure. The minuses are she comes with the baggage of a kid, bills, and problems that I just don't need. (Besides - I asked a friend of mine who married in her late 20s, "Did you ever once in your 20s think of sleeping with a guy twice your age?" She said no, it was kind of a revolting thought to be honest). Anyway, she's telling about her ex and I tell her it sounds rather similar to the situation in "When Harry Met Sally."

She had no earthly idea what I was talking about. I got her a copy of the movie (for some reason single moms at 24 without college degrees are insanely broke), and it's one of her favorites now. But that was the end of anything other than casual friends.

As far as my own situation - I kind of got delivered from someone genetically disposed to horrible financial decisions. Seriously, if you gave me the choice between her and Trump at running my finances, I'd pick Trump. I could list transgressions here but it wouldn't do any good. Of course, her excuse is to tell everyone I'm not "supporting my child" and "was an abusive husband." I support my child - I'm just not going six figures in debt for a drama college. And I supported him by talking to him about how he could do that without wrecking his future.

I don't date much. For starters, my libido at 49 has gone the way of my once limber back. Both my dates that were close to my age since then were almost carbon copies of my ex. One was the Baltimore Ravens fan who - just like my ex- has a very charming personality when you first meet her. Then the mask comes off and she's Glenn Close boiling the rabbit.

And quite frankly after the burn I got, I don't really trust anyone to not be a lying sack of garbage trying to manipulate me for money. There are times I've sat in my quiet living room and even thought - "you know, this is not so bad. No drama, no stress, no trying to do something to make someone happy but they don't even appreciate it."

I'm sorry for making this about me, but I did and do appreciate your response.
I found myself on the dating scene at mid-40s. One girl, I told her she was far too much younger than I. She was 35. FWIW, my wife is three years younger, as I wanted someone who'd been through the same life experiences as I. I have no desire to raise another kid. However, my new dermatologist did mistake me for being twenty years younger. :) But - I know what kind of shape the inside part's in... :D

Its On A Slab

All-SEC
Apr 18, 2018
Pyongyang, Democratic Republic of Korea
I was up there 3 weeks ago in the subway and the black lady in front of me turned around and she left and noticed my Alabama coat. She asked if I was from there, and I told her - she's originally from Enterprise - and of course we gave the "Roll Tide" to each other.

My NYC experiences on the whole with the locals haven't been too bad. And tbf, I've had some very helpful Bostonians as well. But there is a sort of hard edge to a lot of the Boston locals - many of them would fit culturally in rural Alabama a lot quicker than both groups realize.
I was in Philly a few years ago. It seemed like any time you asked a local a question, their first response was defensive, bordering on smart-###.

Especially if you were not from the lower 48.

Was up there with a couple I knew from college. His wife was from Puerto Rico. She asked a cop where the subway station was.

His sneering response: "If you'd READ THE SIGN, it's in that direction!"

I walked up and say, "Hey, we aren't from Philly and it's our first visit."

He saw that I was a gringo, and was nicer to me.

And we went to a Phillies homestand against the Cardinals. I don't think "excuse me" is in anyone's vocabulary up there. They get up from their seat or bump into you....it's a given that they don't say anything. Just push on by.

Of course, Philly fans booed Santa Claus once.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I was in Philly a few years ago. It seemed like any time you asked a local a question, their first response was defensive, bordering on smart-###.

Especially if you were not from the lower 48.

Was up there with a couple I knew from college. His wife was from Puerto Rico. She asked a cop where the subway station was.

His sneering response: "If you'd READ THE SIGN, it's in that direction!"

I walked up and say, "Hey, we aren't from Philly and it's our first visit."

He saw that I was a gringo, and was nicer to me.

And we went to a Phillies homestand against the Cardinals. I don't think "excuse me" is in anyone's vocabulary up there. They get up from their seat or bump into you....it's a given that they don't say anything. Just push on by.

Of course, Philly fans booed Santa Claus once.
It's just the culture. One of my best friends here in Louisiana was born and raised in Philly. He's one of the nicest guys you'll meet, once you get to know him. Emphasis on "Once you get to know him". He's been in the south long enough now where a lot of the "edge" and lack of social hospitality has been smoothed off. But, you can still tell he's not originally from the south.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
It is really disturbing to read the comments sections of articles written about this. Are people that bad at reading? There are people joking about this and "not seeing what he did wrong." The problem isn't that he went to the "massage parlor". What actually makes it a big deal is these women were sex slaves. Now there is a chance Kraft and the others had no idea, but if he did know then it becomes a huge deal. As I posted earlier the difference is one is a misdemeanor and the other is a felony.

chanson78

All-American
Nov 1, 2005
Huntsville, AL
It is really disturbing to read the comments sections of articles written about this. Are people that bad at reading? There are people joking about this and "not seeing what he did wrong." The problem isn't that he went to the "massage parlor". What actually makes it a big deal is these women were sex slaves. Now there is a chance Kraft and the others had no idea, but if he did know then it becomes a huge deal. As I posted earlier the difference is one is a misdemeanor and the other is a felony.
I think Americans have a default hero worship towards people with massive amounts of money. I am not really sure where it comes from, I have been trying to put it together in a unifying theory. There is something about the thought of capitalism being almost a religion in the minds of many with the associated blind faith placed in those who seem so good at it. IE if capitalism is a religion, the ultra wealthy are obviously the most pious. I am not sure whether this has a direct analogue with America being a religious country for so long, and now that church participation is dropping off, people are looking for some greater ideal to fill that hole in their belief system. I think there is some nugget of truth to it especially when you consider the success of the prosperity gospel movement. What better way to get a bunch of followers than to combine two promises of unguaranteed outcome that are inherently seductive and desirable?

I haven't fleshed out the kernel of the idea yet, but there are just too many incidents of where I see people of very little means, talking about how the ultra wealthy are deserving of the special treatment. Take for example Trump's stories about being a self made man, excellent businessman, negotiation genius, etc. Even after that has been shown to not be the case, many still like to point at his own description of his capabilities as the truth, primarily because Americans don't like to believe that they can be fooled. Which at some point seems very much like a faith based approach to the world. As soon as you begin to chip away at that faith in one facet, it makes it easier for the entire facade to come crashing down.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I think Americans have a default hero worship towards people with massive amounts of money. I am not really sure where it comes from, I have been trying to put it together in a unifying theory. There is something about the thought of capitalism being almost a religion in the minds of many with the associated blind faith placed in those who seem so good at it. IE if capitalism is a religion, the ultra wealthy are obviously the most pious. I am not sure whether this has a direct analogue with America being a religious country for so long, and now that church participation is dropping off, people are looking for some greater ideal to fill that hole in their belief system. I think there is some nugget of truth to it especially when you consider the success of the prosperity gospel movement. What better way to get a bunch of followers than to combine two promises of unguaranteed outcome that are inherently seductive and desirable?

I haven't fleshed out the kernel of the idea yet, but there are just too many incidents of where I see people of very little means, talking about how the ultra wealthy are deserving of the special treatment. Take for example Trump's stories about being a self made man, excellent businessman, negotiation genius, etc. Even after that has been shown to not be the case, many still like to point at his own description of his capabilities as the truth, primarily because Americans don't like to believe that they can be fooled. Which at some point seems very much like a faith based approach to the world. As soon as you begin to chip away at that faith in one facet, it makes it easier for the entire facade to come crashing down.
at least some of it has to do with the fact that a lot of the master's of the universe and those lesser demons and imps that support and long to be them, spend massive amounts of money funding a veritable army of fluffers explaining how and why they are so awesome 24/7

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.