Link: Patriots Owner Robert Kraft arrested in human trafficking/prostitution investigation

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I agree as well. Maybe it will at the very least limit the amount of human trafficking going on.
I'm not up to date on my knowledge of how human trafficking works. But isn't the basis of human trafficking is it's people being forced against their will to go and do things? They're basically kidnapped and forced. How would legalizing prostitution limit trafficking?

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
its well past time to legalize and regulate prostitution. Sex trafficking happens because this exists in the shadows, we need to drag it out into the light
I think I agree but we should do a lot of research on how to legalize it/regulate it. Some countries (see Germany) have had there struggles with legal prostitution.

Last edited:

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I'm not up to date on my knowledge of how human trafficking works. But isn't the basis of human trafficking is it's people being forced against their will to go and do things? They're basically kidnapped and forced. How would legalizing prostitution limit trafficking?
I said "maybe" not that it would. I doubt it would do anything really drastic. Especially when it comes to people being sent to other countries against their will.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I don't follow the NFL quite like I do college. But wasn't the Panthers owner basically forced to sell the team because of workplace sexual harassment?
If Kraft is forced to sell I think there are going to have to be a lot more connections to the felonies of this case and some connections to him leading players to the “day spa”.

Richardson was forced to sell because he directly made the administration part of the Panthers organization a haven for sexual misconduct. I think Kraft would have to be directly linked to the human trafficking aspect of this to be ousted by the NFL because this just seems like he was a buyer of prostitution.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.