Alabama-WVU Home and Home Series for 2026 and 2027

TideRollsInOhio

Aug 20, 2018
If we didn’t get OSU scheduled while Meyer was there (with the Saban vs Meyer angle) I doubt it will ever happen.

I think out of the two Ohio St would be more willing to play us to a H/H. Michigan seems to like to play Pac 12 teams to H/H more than anyone else. But I would say that both would much prefer a neutral site over the H/H.

I think Oklahoma is probably the biggest name we could draw for a H/H that isn't on the future schedule list already.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
If we didn’t get OSU scheduled while Meyer was there (with the Saban vs Meyer angle) I doubt it will ever happen.
You never know. Usually when blue blood H/H matchups are made is when one team is breaking in a new coaching staff or when one team is not as dominant , and its rarely done when both teams are on top. So its probably more possible now than it was with CNS and Meyer being on top.

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
[FONT=&quot]2022 Texas Austin [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2023 Texas Tuscaloosa [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2024 Open Open [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2025 Open Open [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2026 West Virginia Morgantown [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2027 West Virginia Tuscaloosa [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2028 Notre Dame South Bend [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2029 Notre Dame Tuscaloosa

Disappointed the opening game of all three series is away. This is something Bama has rarely done in the past. Rest assured that one or more of these schools will buy out of the return game and will not play Bama in BD.[/FONT]

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
I'm giving this news a "meh." Doesn't really excite me but could be an interesting game 7 years from now.
Yea, kind of reminds me of the Duke announcement a while back. After scheduling the likes of USC, Michigan and FSU it landed with a thud to me.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.