Game Thread: Alabama Hosts Vandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
We should win, certainly doesn't mean we will win. One never knows which version of Bama basketball will show up - hoping for the best, or at least better, version today.

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
I'm not going to watch today so we can win. It seems like the more I watch the more we look like we don't care.

I'm still trying to understand what Avery meant when they showed him in the huddle last weekend and (after about an 8-0 run by FL) he said something like "They're getting some rebounds from us. Great job on boxing out. Great job."

I was wondering if he was watching the same game I was?

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I'm not going to watch today so we can win. It seems like the more I watch the more we look like we don't care.

I'm still trying to understand what Avery meant when they showed him in the huddle last weekend and (after about an 8-0 run by FL) he said something like "They're getting some rebounds from us. Great job on boxing out. Great job."

I was wondering if he was watching the same game I was?
I didn't catch that. If so, it's appalling...

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
How on earth could we not beat Vandy at home?
I seem to start a lot of questions dealing with Bama basketball the same way. How on Earth can we look so flat? How on Earth can we lose to that team? How on Earth can we miss so many free throws? How on Earth can we make so many bad passes? How on Earth...? Indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.