Game Thread: Alabama @ USCe (6 pm tip on ESPN2)

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Hoping we see the focused and determined version of Bama tonight - one never knows what the mindset is with this squad. A SEC road win always helps the resume.

RTR!

BamaSC

All-SEC
Oct 17, 1999
Chapin, SC
I'll be at this one with a bunch of Gamecock fans. The last two times I went we lost at the last second. Hoping for a better outcome tonight.

RammaJamma10

1st Team
Dec 5, 2006
Harvest, AL
Our games against them always seem to come down to the wire. Probably will be no different tonight. Gotta contain Silva as much as possible and not let Gravett come in off the bench and knock down 3's.

Shoot free throws well and limit turnovers and we should be there with a good chance in the end. I'd also like to see us get back to hammering out mos of our points in the paint. RTR.

Last edited:

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Let's see if Avery's adjustments in practice and during games will carry over to tonight's game. if we win tonight, then he may have realized some things and etc. I'm not sure if we can sustain 8 man rotation. We can probably get away with 9... maybe 10 tonight.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Probably the biggest game of the season in terms of us making the tournament. We can maybe afford another loss to someone like LSU but not USC..

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
I have noticed late in the 2nd half we seem to struggle. It seems that Coach is not making adjustments when the opponent goes into a different defense and we seem to not be able to attack it, specifically zones. Obviously shooting well cures all ills, but when we go into the shell and tighten up, we are nothing short of inept. I hope we come ready to play tonight.

If we go 2-2, we are leaving it in the hands of the committee, we need to go 3-1, hopefully 4-0. But at this point, the team is so schizophrenic that anything good or bad is possible.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Starting five:

Kira
Dazon
Petty
Mack
Donta

I won’t be able to watch or post. Y’all be good and cheer the team on to a W.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
Hall with a steal, a drive and a finger roll !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.