Game Thread: Alabama @ USCe (6 pm tip on ESPN2)

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Missed FT's and turnovers, actual things we can control, are killing us.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I'm out guys, heart is racing.....maybe if I don't watch they can pull it out. He charges Herb and nothing, then basically walks to the goal and you can't touch him? geez....i'm over it!

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
Silva with an uncalled charge and travel. They're gonna foul us out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crimsonbleeder

All-American
Dec 1, 2002
Birmingham, AL
There is no way that you can say that the refs are not playing a role in this outcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is what is ruining college BB (along with AAU BS, but that's another story). This ref crew was GREAT until about 6 mins left in the game, then they suddenly decided to call every little ticky tack foul, and make up the rest to match their stat sheet.

ALL refs should have to come to a press conference the day after a game, where they have to answer to the public. As well, their "grades" should be made known before said conference, and they should be held accountable for them, as well as the people who grade them. As we know, the "graders" are in the "brotherhood" of refs, so, generally they are going to be very careful about what they say or do. That veil has GOT to be knocked down.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.