Kerry Stevenson leaves AL for TN
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

"I think it goes back to the players kind of buying in and believing. We have better leadership, and they certainly went and did it the way we'd like to do it. We want to prove now we can continue to do it that way." - Nick Saban after beating Clemson 34-10 and getting Alabama back on track

BamaNation All-American ALA2262's Avatar

Re: Kerry Stevenson leaves AL for TN

Another interesting link on that website.

George Teague details Jeremy Pruitt’s USA Football National Conference speech

“He really focused on high school coaches to be apart of what he is doing at Tennessee. He wants to go over above and beyond. It was more of just to build a relationship, it was for us (high school coaches) to call their offices and come visit and talk to the coaches and watch film, do breakouts and that everyone is going to be welcome. It left me with a very positive impression and after he was finished with his hour speech, I called my staff and said we need to go to Tennessee.”

https://volswire.usatoday.com/2019/0...erence-speech/

BamaNation All-SEC

Pruitt is emulating what he learned.......
    Last edited by Keeter; February 27th, 2019 at 01:46 PM.

BamaNation All-American CoolBreeze's Avatar

Jeremy has coached at all levels and has seen success at every one of them. Jury is out whether he can revive the Vols (and here is hoping for a big negatory on that) but the guy is destined for success.
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present."

Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

Yep, gonna change from a block T to a script T pretty soon.......

BamaNation All-SEC

If I had to bet a dollar I would say he is our next head football coach, so his development will be worth watching.

Rtr

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by bamamick View Post
    If I had to bet a dollar I would say he is our next head football coach, so his development will be worth watching.

Rtr
    We have done worse.

Oderint dum metuant - Lucius Accius

“He really focused on high school coaches to be apart of what he is doing at Tennessee."
    Not sure if it's Harralson or some USAToday editor that doesn't understand the difference in 'a part' and 'apart'.

Cracks me up that "professional writers" don't catch / understand the difference...

Probably the tennessee writer's fault.
    Oderint dum metuant - Lucius Accius

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonaudio View Post
    Not sure if it's Harralson or some USAToday editor that doesn't understand the difference in 'a part' and 'apart'.

Cracks me up that "professional writers" don't catch / understand the difference...

Probably the tennessee writer's fault.
    Editing is a lost art. Copy editors are unnecessary payroll (they made peanuts anyway); I cringe every time I watch the local news because the banners across the bottom of the screen have misspellings almost every day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office. Dwight D. Eisenhower

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Deleted
    The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office. Dwight D. Eisenhower

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by bamamick View Post

Rtr
    He very well could be...................

BamaNation Second Team

Quote Originally Posted by twofbyc View Post
    Editing is a lost art. Copy editors are unnecessary payroll (they made peanuts anyway); I cringe every time I watch the local news because the banners across the bottom of the screen have misspellings almost every day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You ought to try closed captioning for the news or a sporting event! Names, towns and everything you can imagine misspelled.