Kerry Stevenson leaves AL for TN

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
Another interesting link on that website.

George Teague details Jeremy Pruitt’s USA Football National Conference speech

“He really focused on high school coaches to be apart of what he is doing at Tennessee. He wants to go over above and beyond. It was more of just to build a relationship, it was for us (high school coaches) to call their offices and come visit and talk to the coaches and watch film, do breakouts and that everyone is going to be welcome. It left me with a very positive impression and after he was finished with his hour speech, I called my staff and said we need to go to Tennessee.”

https://volswire.usatoday.com/2019/...itts-usa-football-national-conference-speech/

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Jeremy has coached at all levels and has seen success at every one of them. Jury is out whether he can revive the Vols (and here is hoping for a big negatory on that) but the guy is destined for success.

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
If I had to bet a dollar I would say he is our next head football coach, so his development will be worth watching.

Rtr

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
“He really focused on high school coaches to be apart of what he is doing at Tennessee."
Not sure if it's Harralson or some USAToday editor that doesn't understand the difference in 'a part' and 'apart'.

Cracks me up that "professional writers" don't catch / understand the difference...

Probably the tennessee writer's fault.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Not sure if it's Harralson or some USAToday editor that doesn't understand the difference in 'a part' and 'apart'.

Cracks me up that "professional writers" don't catch / understand the difference...

Probably the tennessee writer's fault.
Editing is a lost art. Copy editors are unnecessary payroll (they made peanuts anyway); I cringe every time I watch the local news because the banners across the bottom of the screen have misspellings almost every day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saturdaysarebet

3rd Team
Jul 26, 2018
Editing is a lost art. Copy editors are unnecessary payroll (they made peanuts anyway); I cringe every time I watch the local news because the banners across the bottom of the screen have misspellings almost every day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You ought to try closed captioning for the news or a sporting event! Names, towns and everything you can imagine misspelled.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
If I had to bet a dollar I would say he is our next head football coach, so his development will be worth watching.

Rtr
There are many very important and influential people in the Alabama circle that share your sentiment. My only question to that is what if he isn't a success at Tennessee? Does that change things?

DogPatch

Suspended
Dec 4, 2018
Tuscaloosa
There are many very important and influential people in the Alabama circle that share your sentiment. My only question to that is what if he isn't a success at Tennessee? Does that change things?
Absolutely, but it's important to remember that it's relative: "success at Tennessee."

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.