Where Things Stand in the SEC

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
One thing is for certain. Bama needs to win the last two and don’t need “bubble teams” in other conferences making miraculous runs in their respective conference tournaments. The talking heads are already promoting the narrative that the mid-major schools are going to get screwed because of the number of Power Five conferences with bubble teams.
Right now from the SEC, it looks like UT, LSU, MSU and UK are in, Auburn & Ole Miss likely in, and Florida and Bama bringing up the rear as possibles.
The Gators have the tougher sledding with LSU and Kentucky remaining. Assuming the SEC gets a minimum of seven teams, I think if Florida splits the last two, the Auburn game is in the realm of the “must win” game Tuesday.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
UGA finally getting their break. Likely about to beat UF on the road. Sorry it had to be y’all, Bazza.
Thanks, Dub. I had a "bad feeling" about this game going in so not entirely surprised. Georgia was due for a win with all the close games they have recently lost. I also feel our guys were a little over confident going in. We didn't shoot well at all and still had our chances and you know sometimes it's just not your night so congrats to Georgia - they were the better team last night.

LSU at home this week - then at Kentucky next Saturday. I hope we at least split those, as mentioned by CB4 in his post above.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I will be surprised if we are an underdog to the Barn. LSU may be favored but it won't be a large line. However, I am leaning toward 1-2 also but 2-1 or 3-0 would not shock me. 0-3 would be the only record that would shock me.
How would 0-3 be surprising when we fall apart in February every year? We're playing 1 really good team and 2 other quality teams. We will have to bring our A performance in every game or we will lose. How many times under CAJ have we played an A game 3 times in a row? I hope we win all 3 but realistically we're more likely to lose all 3 then win all 3. My prediction is 1-2 or 0-3. Guess we just disagree because the biggest shock to me would be going 3-0..
Are you shocked?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.