Woman arrested for assaulting man wearing MAGA hat on Cape Cod

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida

Turns out she's here illegally......

According a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement spokesman, Santos is a citizen of Brazil who is in the country unlawfully. She was arrested by ICE’s Fugitive Operations Team Monday near Falmouth.

"She has since been released from ICE custody after being entered into removal proceedings in the federal immigration courts and provided a Notice to Appear at a future date before an immigration judge," an ICE spokesperson said.
Oops......

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
If you are here illegally, it is probably not a good idea to bring attention to yourself. Especially like this. You just proved this racist idiot's point.

Aledinho

All-SEC
Feb 22, 2007
Maybe I am the only one but I don't see that as assault. I would have asked her out on a date.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
I know it's blue font, but in all seriousness, the woman is the only one who did anything wrong here.
To be fair it takes a certain amount of wrongness & stupid games playing to put on a MAGA hat still. Kind of blue but not really so I'll still stick with both (not saying it's on the same level). I don't really doubt that he was there hoping to provoke a reaction - which doesn't absolve the woman of anything just saying that I think he was also playing stupid games but only got a very mild stupid prize.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
To be fair it takes a certain amount of wrongness & stupid games playing to put on a MAGA hat still. Kind of blue but not really so I'll still stick with both (not saying it's on the same level). I don't really doubt that he was there hoping to provoke a reaction - which doesn't absolve the woman of anything just saying that I think he was also playing stupid games but only got a very mild stupid prize.
I really don't think anyone enters conversations like these to truly be fair. To be fair, "To be fair" probably belongs in the "Words and Phrases that are like fingernails on a chalkboard". But the fair does come in October, if you're in to stuff like that.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
I really don't think anyone enters conversations like these to truly be fair. To be fair, "To be fair" probably belongs in the "Words and Phrases that are like fingernails on a chalkboard". But the fair does come in October, if you're in to stuff like that.
To be fair, I disagree. To be more fair, I don't disagree about the fair.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
To be fair, I disagree. To be more fair, I don't disagree about the fair.
Don't tell me about no beach
Don't wanna hear about your mountain
How the good life is a peach
You drink your sunsets from a fountain
No I don't wanna think about it
Save your breath, I don't wanna hear about it

Just pour some whiskey on this drowning man. Happy Friday!

Last edited:

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Nah, I do know a few folks who do support Trump - bought everything hook, line, and sinker - but are not racist at all. Nor are they provocative. They just support him and what they think he's wanting to achieve.

Regardless, even if the guy was wearing a Nazi hat I'd defend this right to wear it without people feeling its okay to resort to violence. She was the only person who broke the law here, and we need to remain focused on that, imo.

Suggesting he was asking for it is no different than suggesting the girl in the short skirt was asking for it.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.