Which SEC opponent (other than Auburn) were you the most pumped for?

bvandegraff

All-American
Mar 13, 2014
Albuquerque, NM
I get geeked for LSU because I know it'll be a fun, physical, intense game, and I like the way they play the game. I get geeked for UT because I love to watch us inflict annual karmic payback on them for Phat Phil and Roy Kramer's attempts to destroy our program. Phulmer finagling his way into the AD job makes his misery at Saban's hands even sweeter. Also, it gives me joy to see Peyton Manning watch our annual beatdown of the Vols from the UT sideline every year - serves him right for "conducting" the band at Legion Field way back when.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Tennessee every single dang year. I HATE them. No margin of victory is large enough and no winning streak is long enough.

After that.... I'm pumped up for L8U every year in the CNS era because of just how much real estate in their minds is occupied by Bama 24/7... They are ATE UP with Jealousy. It's pretty great.

Then more currently I look forward to beating Kirby Smart's UGA teams as often as possible and ideally ripping their hearts out and ruining their season.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
After what Phat Phil & the viles tried to do to our Football Program..Playing & beating the big orange is the most satisfying victory watching our Boy's light up those victory cigars..I get more pumped for the viles than any one game during the regular season..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.