Game Thread: LSU @ Alabama (11:00 am tip)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States

https://twitter.com/abc/status/1100931155862437893

Being reported Tremont Waters will play tomorrow for LSU after missing the last two games.

I’m hoping that he will be a little rusty. Remember last year when Sexton came back from injury, vs Ole Miss, he was very rusty.

I think we win tomorrow as long as Anthony Jordan isn’t officiating [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Dazon will be a game time decision... get yourselves ready for some AJ Jr time if he can't go...
AJ didn't play at all after Dazon's injury. Avery even said he's not part of the rotation right now during the postgame radio show. He may play, but I'm leaning towards not happening at this point.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I just started watching. My Netflix account got hacked and I have been dealing with that. Doesn't seem like it was a good start for me or our guys.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Bama struggling with decent looks and making a few junior high mistakes doesn't help. How does Giddens still not set a proper screen out high and foul? Petty playing hard but still had the sideline cutoff and let a player slip between him and sideline; how does he not put his foot next to the line?

shooting 23% from the field at the moment; 50% from the line.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Missing way too many layups and FT’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
One of my biggest gripes is we turn down open looks to drive to the rim to take difficult, contested shots that we normally miss. It would be different if we got the calls and/or were a good free throw shooting team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.