Game Thread: LSU @ Alabama (11:00 am tip)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Liking the effort I'm seeing right now. Love we are taking the open shots, even if they don't always go in.

We can't help we aren't a great shooting team (at this point of the season) but we've gotta take those wide open 3s and keep up the hustle.

ReturnToGlory

All-American
Nov 22, 2006
Blakely, Georgia
Ugly half for both teams. LSU thinks they are the 1980s-90s Detroit Piston with all the thug ball they play. Don't bother having flagrant 2s if the elbow to Petty wasn't one.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
We just don't have an inside post game. A power forward/center with an inside game could really help this team.

Hoping Watford is paying attention. Think he could be a day one starter and next year's team could be alot more balanced.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Liking the effort I'm seeing right now. Love we are taking the open shots, even if they don't always go in.

We can't help we aren't a great shooting team (at this point of the season) but we've gotta take those wide open 3s and keep up the hustle.
They appear to have shot themselves out of the slump they started with and passed it over to LSU, which went 1 for 12 at one point, according to the color guy...

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Good news: As badly as we’ve played, we should be down by double digits. We’re only down by 1 at half.

Bad news: As badly as LSU played, they should be down double digits. They’re still up by 1 at the half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
The refs got that call right but it still seems like this LSU team is about as dirty of a team as I've seen in a while. I don't mind physical play as long as it's clean. There is a difference between dirty physical play and clean physical play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.