Question For My Blue Friends: Why All The Deference to Ocasio-Cortez?

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
nah, i was looking up something about lsu and her picture popped up.

Was she crushed by getting rejected as a dancer for the “Thriller” video? Enquiring minds want to know...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
kind sir, i would like to civilly debate you about that
Well see, I watched this show the other night and a communist had on red lipstick.

Proof you say?!?

You can also clearly see those trademark zealot eyes there as well.

Debate over, good sir.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
that reminds me, i need to catch up on that show.
I still have to catch up from like the first 2 episodes that I watched a few years ago so I'm slightly behind (I liked it but couldn't access it for a while because reasons). Also I hath been caught in a lie on what I watched the other night.

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
the both sides version of newton's third law
Well I actually agree with him on her being the Trump of the left. The difference is the right supported Trump. The left has not yet supported her. They have a choice to make. If she somehow wins the nomination then the both sides thing will be true. If she loses (and I think she will.... by a large margin) then the left defeats the both sides narrative.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
First, AOC is a helluva lot smarter than trump. While her politics are too far left for me at least she has a political ideology which trump doesn't have. Trump's only ideology is to con people into anything he wants that profits him and his family. AOC believes, or at least I feel she believes, that her ideology, left as it may be, would benefit the country and the world. Trump doesn't care what happens to our country, the world and certainly not the global population.

Blueguitar

3rd Team
Nov 19, 2017
First, AOC is a helluva lot smarter than trump. While her politics are too far left for me at least she has a political ideology which trump doesn't have. Trump's only ideology is to con people into anything he wants that profits him and his family. AOC believes, or at least I feel she believes, that her ideology, left as it may be, would benefit the country and the world. Trump doesn't care what happens to our country, the world and certainly not the global population.
Good points. I don't know which type of President is scarier, an ineffective amoral idiot with no real beliefs, or a possible mastermind devoted to an ideology that has ruined a good many other countries. We know what the former is like. Much as I want to vote against him, not sure I could pull the lever for someone as far left and as potentially ruthless as her.

If only the winters in Canada weren't so damn cold....

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.