Bamaatthebeach

1st Team
Feb 27, 2019
Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
Greetings,
It sounds funny to type "new member" in the subject line because I have read this forum daily for many years. I appreciate the wide array of knowledge and especially how the forum is managed in an effort to keep behavior in line.

I'm a 1986 Bama grad, grew up in Sylacauga AL, but have lived life since age 23 in South Carolina--Columbia, first, and Myrtle Beach the past couple of decades. If anyone is planning travel to this area, do not hesitate to hit me up for information, and I will be happy to oblige.

I look forward to continuing reading here and, now, contributing, too. Thanks for having me! Roll Tide!!

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Welcome aboard. My wife is from Georgetown and she has relatives who live at Pawleys Island. We usually spend a week there or at North Litchfield in the summer. We lived in Columbia in the late 1970's. Glad you are with us.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
It's great to meet ya beach & welcome to TF's my friend..I've lived in Coldwater my entire life & pretty much grew up on my Pa'Pa's farm in Eastaboga which is a skip n a hop from Sylacauga..

BearFoot

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2017
Fairhope, Alabama
We seem to have a lot in common...
- I’m also at the beach...just on the Gulf Coast.
- UA grad too...Class of ‘93.
- And also a long time lurker prior committing to Tidefans

Welcome, and post often to pick up my slack...because I don’t 😂

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.