Game Thread: Auburn @ Alabama (8 pm tip on ESPNU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
Maybe we should throw it to the tall guy - what's his name, Hall ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
And we stop driving or getting the ball inside. I don’t understand the coaching. Baffles me.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I don’t care what the result of this game is tonight, it’s time for a change. We need a coach that will teach the basics like dribbling, passing and how to not run into your own teammates. How do we recruit players with no fundamentals? Sometimes we look like the bad news bears of basketball.

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
I don’t care what the result of this game is tonight, it’s time for a change. We need a coach that will teach the basics like dribbling, passing and how to not run into your own teammates. How do we recruit players with no fundamentals? Sometimes we look like the bad news bears of basketball.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
I'm tuning out. We were better without me watching

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Petty had outside on the press with inside help from Jones and Petty went inside to allow dribbler to escape down the sideline. Junior high players don't even do this. He did make a good block on the other end. I'll try not to call him out again because he is putting in the effort...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
The truth of the matter is that we're a very fragile team, mentally. As long as our confidence is up, we look like world-beaters. A little adversity, and we become a bunch of JV players...

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
The 10 minute mark its like we turn the light switch off mentally which essentially means we falter in the 4th qtr.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.