Game Thread: OFFICIAL POSTGAME THREAD - Bama v. The Barn...

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
This was a game where our youth at point guard showed in the end game. He will be much better next year in this type of situation with a year of growth.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Same collapse we’ve come to expect. Dumb moments making the difference in the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
I just can’t... that execution in the last minute was just deplorable. Out of a time-out, they call an iso with no movement and no outlet options? The best play you can draw up out of a 60 second time-out is to tell a 17 year old “Good luck playing 1 on 5”?!? Very reminiscent of the UT game where they call an iso for Petty and he didn’t even get a shot off.

That is the kind of crap I’m sick of. I could walk away from this game marginally okay had our last shot just not gone down. It’s not the end results that make me ready for a change, it’s the behaviors that get us in this position every game that our coaching staff doesn’t seem to have a clue how to correct. That was a collapse of epic proportions and it starts with the guys wearing suits.

Last edited:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I just don’t understand how the team can play 20 minutes of good defense and effort before playing like it’s a pickup game in the second half.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
This was a game where our youth at point guard showed in the end game. He will be much better next year in this type of situation with a year of growth.
Frankly, I’m getting tired of waiting for next year.

Call me a bad fan but, I’m not sure I can watch this brand of sloppy, sloppy play anymore this year. Seriously, what do they work on in practice, because it’s not fundamentals?

bvandegraff

All-American
Mar 13, 2014
Albuquerque, NM
How in the name of Wimp Sanderson do we not only not beat the brakes off of our biggest rival with a hot home crowd, Nick Saban in the house, and an NCAA spot in the balance, but actually choke away a 13-point lead? I just can't......

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
I don't know why I'm disappointed, I didn't think we'd win coming in. Still, a 13 point lead in the 2nd half. This team is not fun to watch, and I find myself looking forward to the departure of some of these players.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.