For those wanting to help out our Lee County brethren

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
If you know of other "official" efforts, feel free to list them here. As we know from Tuscaloosa's encounter with tornado devastation, the effects are long-lasting, and so are the needs.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Always been of interest to me how violent the weather can be in the central part of the state. Far more so than down on the coast where I grew up, even with the occasional tropical influence in consideration.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
Thank you so much for posting! This is my home county, and the devastation is unlike anything I've ever seen except for in our very own Tuscaloosa. The needs will continue for a long time, so if you can't give now or think enough has already been done then wait. Most givers tend to give in the beginning. The opportunity to bless these poor people will continue on for months, maybe years.

pastorbt

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 9, 2017
This is my home. This is where I, my wife, my 2 oldest kids graduated high school. This is where I pastor a church. I am overwhelmed by the whole thing! The destruction, the relief workers, the assistance, the stories of survival! I am so thankful that no one in my family was affected in a major way. I am thankful that only few in our church had minor damage. But I am heartbroken for the families that have lost so much! I knew some of those who lost their lives. I know many of those who have lost everything! I worked disaster relief in Tuscaloosa, and in some other places, but to see it in my community is something that I never wanted or imagined that I would see. Thank you all for your prayers and support for us.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.