Recipes - Did you know?

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Did you know we have two boards dedicated to cooking? Recipes and Bayoutider's Grill & Chill

The Recipe board is for posting recipes in a "recipe" format. Just follow the instructions.

Bayoutider's Grill & Chill is for discussing cooking and related topics. Named after our late, great admin, Bayoutider, who was always cooking something special and posting about it.

I'm working on upgrading the recipe feature. But, in the meantime, explore these boards, add your own recipes to our collection, and enjoy!

IF you do cook one of the recipes, take a picture and post it! I'm a visual eater :D

You can access both boards via the Non-Sports dropdown on the menu navigation bar at the top.

Last edited:

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Thanks - Requesting a couple of nutria head gumbo receipts ahead of next year's LSU game!

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Thanks Bazza.

I have a couple of things I’m working on adding to the site soon including something enhancing the recipe experience. Want to get folks to add some new ones too along with pics of what they cook!

Bubbaloo

1st Team
Dec 8, 2015
Miss the Bayoutider ! Bought the cook book, but still go to older post for some deliciousness. New members need to check out his recipes, general outlook on life and wit ! A true legendary Tide Fan !

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
I went to post a great grilled fish recipe, but it did not have the ability to link to a site. Can we add the ability to link, or do you just prefer that we type every part of the recipe?

Last edited:

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I went to post a great grilled fish recipe, but it did not have the ability to link to a site. Can we add the ability to link, or do you just prefer that we type every part of the recipe?
Is your toolbar not showing up? If not, there's a solution, I'm sure. In the meantime feel free to just paste the URL in the body of your post and we'll figure it out. Or type the title of the recipe and we can just Google it ourselves.

Of course you could also type out the entire recipe - or copy and paste. But that's more time consuming.

I love and try to eat a fair amount of fish so would be very interested in what you have.

Thank you!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.