The Cliffs in Tuscaloosa

Probius

Hall of Fame
Mar 19, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama
Years ago when I was a student at Alabama, a friend and I went to a place he called the cliffs. I can't remember for the life of me where this was. I remember this place being well known and commonly called simply the cliffs. Do any of y'all know where this is? Where are the cliffs?

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
My daughter mentioned the Cliffs when she was a student from 2001-2005. If this is what you are thinking of, isn't it on the Black Warrior River south/southwest of Tuscaloosa?

Last edited:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
it's funny, i was just thinking about the cliffs last week for some reason, probably because i'm ready for spring to be here. i used to go out there all of the time. i can't remember how we used to get out there, but i think it was sort of close to the north river area outside of northport.

i think this is the place

lake nicol

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
The Huxtable area of the Cliffs is a lot more scary these days than it used to be. The Clavin area is still pretty easy going though.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.