Link: Russian Trolls Still at Work...

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
There's nothing wrong with the entertainment aspect of most things in life - including politics.

But here it is 2019 and people are still stuck in the same dumb mindset....putting people into boxes (or categories) - labeling them - and then using that to attack. All in the (so-called) name of politics.

So childish....not to mention boring and lazy.
you voted for and supported trump, you don't have a lot of room to talk.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I meant the part about not having a lot of room to talk.

If you feel that putting everyone in categories....and using that to stifle debate......that's a good thing......then sure.....join the crowd. :rolleye2:
so i was only 33% wrong?

Last edited:

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
I meant the part about not having a lot of room to talk.

If you feel that putting everyone in categories....and using that to stifle debate......that's a good thing......then sure.....join the crowd. :rolleye2:
Unfortunately some people out there have shown themselves to be very worthy of having their debate stifled/ignored.

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007
Unfortunately some people out there have shown themselves to be very worthy of having their debate stifled/ignored.
So what do you do when it's your debate others want to stifle. The whole reason our government is set up with three coequal branches was to mitigate times of disagreement. Everything will be okay. The pendulum will swing back. I don't believe that power should rest too long with one group because things would tilt too far in that direction.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
not nearly to the same extent. the democrats are and have been pushing many avenues to try to address russian interference and the gop are the ones standing in their way.
Is that true? I thought that surprising numbers of democrats didn't vote vs expected numbers and that was contributed to wikileaks in those final weeks?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
The temperature around here needs to be lowered. There is no need nor place for some of these remarks...
FWIW, my remark was not aimed at bama wayne. It was aimed at the type of people out there that would fall under the deserving of being ignored thing I had mentioned before that. I would hope that he nor anyone else here would self identify as my last remark.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Is that true? I thought that surprising numbers of democrats didn't vote vs expected numbers and that was contributed to wikileaks in those final weeks?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
i'm talking about post-election in an investigative/trying to stop it way as opposed to the gop who are bending over backwards to pretend it didn't happen and seemingly in some cases aiding and abetting it

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.