Link: Russian Trolls Still at Work...

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007
FWIW, my remark was not aimed at bama wayne. It was aimed at the type of people out there that would fall under the deserving of being ignored thing I had mentioned before that. I would hope that he nor anyone else here would self identify as my last remark.
Matt, you didn't offend me at all. I am not any of those things and wouldn't want you to be either. We are cool as far as I'm concerned. I just thought you were being genuine.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
FWIW, my remark was not aimed at bama wayne. It was aimed at the type of people out there that would fall under the deserving of being ignored thing I had mentioned before that. I would hope that he nor anyone else here would self identify as my last remark.
You realize that, when we start writing in that vein, it's sometimes hard to see where it's aimed. I see no good reason for it at all...

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
You realize that, when we start writing in that vein, it's sometimes hard to see where it's aimed. I see no good reason for it at all...
True enough. I should have been more clear with my wording. The brevity has more to do with my work schedule lately than any intent against anyone here.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.