2019 SEC Tournament Bracket

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Yup, Auburn won this game with their active hands defense. Tennessee's pin-down and interior passing game was entirely nullified despite Auburn have a pretty significant size disadvantage.

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Yup, Auburn won this game with their active hands defense. Tennessee's pin-down and interior passing game was entirely nullified despite Auburn have a pretty significant size disadvantage.
This is my favorite post that I’ve seen on here in a while because it’s about the actual game of basketball. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Dub, tell the Cow College truth, was it an AI (artificial insemination) Tournament?

Nah, congrats on the SEC championship and sorry for y'all getting stiffed by selection committee as a 5-seed.
I’m pretty salty about that seed and the bracket we’re in but, hey, it could be worse. You wanna be the man, you gotta beat the man.

Hopefully the Lady Tigers get the call tonight on their selection show.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(If you pulled that from the Rant, bigbens42 is me lol)
Got it from Hunter Johnson who originally tweeted it.

Know the tournament was a grind, but you guys kept pounding it inside to get the job done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.