2019 SEC Tournament Bracket

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
Filling out my bracket hard for me to pick that Arkansas Florida game. How do you guys see that one going. I got T&M over Vandy, Mizou over Ga, Auburn over Mizou, State over T&M. I am picking Alabama over Ole Miss even though I know its my heart string making that pick. I am simply stumped over that Arkansas Florida match up. Florida can be a tough out with the energy they bring. I do think the Arkansas team we faced is a better team than Florida although with their inside presence.

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
Filling out my bracket hard for me to pick that Arkansas Florida game. How do you guys see that one going. I got T&M over Vandy, Mizou over Ga, Auburn over Mizou, State over T&M. I am picking Alabama over Ole Miss even though I know its my heart string making that pick. I am simply stumped over that Arkansas Florida match up. Florida can be a tough out with the energy they bring. I do think the Arkansas team we faced is a better team than Florida although with their inside presence.
Hasn't teams coached by Mike White almost always choked in tourney time? I would say that UF > Arky but Anderson > White.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
The gators will beat the hawgs. Bama will lose to Ole Miss they look like they have thrown in the towel this year to me playing very sloppy uninspired basketball. I would not be surprised to see them be one and done in the NIT (that is even if they get invited). The winner of the Vols and the wildcats will likely win it all. Smart money is on the wildcats it's tournament time and they are a different animal this time of year.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Florida/Arky game could go either way. Florida on a 3 game losing streak - thus trending downward. Arky on a 3 game winning streak - so trending upward.

aTm/Vandy tonight will be an interesting game, I think.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.