2019 SEC Tournament Bracket

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
We'd better get a hand in Geist's face or he's going to kill us. Not impressed with the refs.
Put a hand in Geist's face, not the Mizzou player's chest to push off or hold him during the rebound.

That's the best thing for Auburn to do at the moment.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I understand why they did it, but I'm not a fan of the hook and hold rule.
It's bordering the level targeting has reached. "Could it possibly have been worse? Let's take a look and see. Go grab some popcorn for us to munch on while we review it."

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Man we had a good run going and the refs blew it up with a goaltending call on a clean block.

And I'll be glad when we put Silva in the rearview mirror. I mean that in the best way possible.

Going about how I expected. They match up really well with us.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Man we had a good run going and the refs blew it up with a goaltending call on a clean block.

And I'll be glad when we put Silva in the rearview mirror. I mean that in the best way possible.

Going about how I expected. They match up really well with us.
Honestly surprised Wiley is playing. He's not played in awhile, so he's bound to be rusty. Plus, it can end up affecting chemistry and rhythm.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.