News Article: Tua and Taulia Tagavaiola - First Practice together

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I can already see the signs made by opposing fans for Gameday. "Princess Lia" with some sort of photo shop of his face into Princess Leia pic.
That'll last one or two games until it starts owning them. But yeah, somebody stupid will try that.

Never understood why opposing fans do this. If the "athlete" is good enough to make fun of he's good enough to use the "insult" as motivation to dominate you even more.

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
This is not intended as a knock on Taulia, but I have seen many coaches over the years sign a family member or high school teammate to make sure that the school lands the recruit they really want. I have only seen Taulia play on TV and cannot attest to his ability or potential.
For that to be the case, we would have signed Tua to get to his younger brother, but I get what you are saying.

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
Forget Tyson. For that matter, forget about Tua. Lia is the GOAT!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Tua will have a chip on his shoulder all year RTR!
That's not going to help. You need the offensive and defensive lines to play with a chip on their shoulders. Tua is great. He isn't going to win this by himself.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.