Landon Collins : $84MM deal - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BamaNation All-American

Re: Landon Collins : $84MM deal

Quote Originally Posted by bamaga View Post
    Going to the Redskins, I wonder if this means anything for HaHa since he is a free agent. He’s a free safety, and Landon is a strong safety, but Wonder if the ‘skins will invest that much in the back end. They already have Josh Norman signed to a fairly big contract as well .

Good for Landon, one of the best safeties in the game over the last 4 years!
    If we don't sign HaHa then we'll be drafting one. We came into this offseason needing 2 safeties. So, I wouldn't be surprised if we resign HaHa if we can get him for relatively cheap and on a team friendly deal. Plus Landon Collins cap hit is only $4million this year I think.

BamaNation Hall of Fame 230kv_barehand's Avatar

I swear I told myself once I heard he was leaving the Giants that he would end up in D.C. and sure enough there he goes. We have Washington grouping up almost a full "Bama All Star Defense" over there. It would be funny and neat to see them add others in the draft. If Foster ever pans out they could be pretty sick!
    I need you out there slinging coconuts and pineapples!

"I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

BamaNation Hall of Fame

The transition of the Washington Redskins into the Washington Crimson Tide continues...

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by TideEngineer08 View Post
    The transition of the Washington Redskins into the Washington Crimson Tide continues...
    Now all we need is Tua and Ruggs/Jeudy somehow

https://twitter.com/abc/status/ https://twitter.com/SHANKK50/status/1105271821295931394?s=19

BamaNation All-American GP for Bama's Avatar

Roll Tide Landon!!!
    Bama 934-320-44 73.6% On the field

2018 SEC CHAMPS!

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...ED39&FORM=VIRE

Eastern Motors just got another actor for their commercials.

BamaNation Hall of Fame bamacon's Avatar

In thinking they’ll keep HaHa too. They play different spots. They both played great last year especially down the stretch for HaHa. So glad he got out of GB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaNation All-American CrimsonTheory's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bamacon View Post
    In thinking they’ll keep HaHa too. They play different spots. They both played great last year especially down the stretch for HaHa. So glad he got out of GB.
    I'm not sure about that. Last update has the Bears hosting Ha Ha through tomorrow. I suspect if Pagano (Bears DC, who strength is working with DBs) wants him, Ha Ha won't leave Chicago without a contract.

I'm glad he's out of GB, also. Less Bama players on GB the better. Just got to get JK Scott out of G.B.
    the former CrimsonBleedRed.

Great Landon Collins press conference. Snyder gave him an autographed Sean Taylor jersey. Says he wants to wear 21. Must get Sean’s family’s permission.

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by dvil doc View Post
    Great Landon Collins press conference. Snyder gave him an autographed Sean Taylor jersey. Says he wants to wear 21. Must get Sean’s family’s permission.
    Yea I'm a little surprised the team is going to let him have 21. Puts a lot of pressure on him honestly

Quote Originally Posted by RollTide_HTTR View Post
    Yea I'm a little surprised the team is going to let him have 21. Puts a lot of pressure on him honestly
    I'd rather he wear a different number. Another notable comment from the presser. Landon said he put a bug in Dr. Andrews ear to speak with Mr. Sndyer to try to get him (on the Redskins). No telling if that happened but I would not doubt it if it did.