Landon Collins : $84MM deal

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
In thinking they’ll keep HaHa too. They play different spots. They both played great last year especially down the stretch for HaHa. So glad he got out of GB.
I'm not sure about that. Last update has the Bears hosting Ha Ha through tomorrow. I suspect if Pagano (Bears DC, who strength is working with DBs) wants him, Ha Ha won't leave Chicago without a contract.

I'm glad he's out of GB, also. Less Bama players on GB the better. Just got to get JK Scott out of G.B.

dvil doc

1st Team
Dec 3, 2014
Northern Virginia
Great Landon Collins press conference. Snyder gave him an autographed Sean Taylor jersey. Says he wants to wear 21. Must get Sean’s family’s permission.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Great Landon Collins press conference. Snyder gave him an autographed Sean Taylor jersey. Says he wants to wear 21. Must get Sean’s family’s permission.
Yea I'm a little surprised the team is going to let him have 21. Puts a lot of pressure on him honestly

dvil doc

1st Team
Dec 3, 2014
Northern Virginia
Yea I'm a little surprised the team is going to let him have 21. Puts a lot of pressure on him honestly
I'd rather he wear a different number. Another notable comment from the presser. Landon said he put a bug in Dr. Andrews ear to speak with Mr. Sndyer to try to get him (on the Redskins). No telling if that happened but I would not doubt it if it did.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.