At Least 47 Indicted in Nationwide College Admissions Cheating and Recruiting Scheme - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789
    BamaNation Hall of Fame 81usaf92's Avatar

Re: At Least 47 Indicted in Nationwide College Admissions Cheating and Recruiting Sch

So apparently joe Montana and Phil Mickleson are a part of this service too

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people....d-workers/amp/

Re: At Least 47 Indicted in Nationwide College Admissions Cheating and Recruiting Sch

Following this is like watching Caddyshack golf: Rodney Dangerfield handing over a wad of cash saying “Keep it fair. Keep it fair.” Brian Doyle Murray pocketing the cash while saying “I can’t accept —“

BamaNation Hall of Fame selmaborntidefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 81usaf92 View Post
    So apparently joe Montana and Phil Mickleson are a part of this service too

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people....d-workers/amp/
    Phil Mickelson is the root of all evil. He was on the same college golf team as Scott Peterson, the guy who murdered his pregnant wife on Christmas Eve in 2002 in Modesto (Laci).

I'm kidding everyone......
    My New Year's resolution for 2019 is this year I'm not going to drink anymore. I'm not going to drink any less, either.

I was married for 25 years, but if I'd killed her on the honeymoon, I'd have been out in less than 20.

Butch Jones has richly earned his title, The Archbishop of Talentbury

After reading all the horrible things drinking will do to you....I gave up reading.

This story doesn't shock me at all. Going through my own child looking into colleges for two years I kind of thought this was happening but the arrogance as to changing your child's SAT scores just tells me that their child was very undeserving of that college. I think big colleges love to have children of stars or politicians walking their halls. I hope they all pay for their high and mighty attitudes.

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by cuda.1973 View Post
    In general, no. For some studies, there are hard limits.

Of course, none of these snowflakes were trying to study something where you actually had to do any work.
    Hell, Loughlinís daughter even said she hated school in the video. She wouldnít have gotten into anything other than an average public college (maybe) or a juco, on her own merits.
    Thatís what I have a problem with; if they arenít qualified, they donít belong, and I hope those who bought them access they would not have gotten otherwise get burned.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office. Dwight D. Eisenhower

BamaNation All-American bamagradinATL's Avatar

ďI donít know how much of school Iím gonna attend, but Iím gonna go in and talk to my deans and everyone, and hope that I can try and balance it all,Ē Olivia said in the intial YouTube video (YouTube has pulled the video) ďBut I do want the experience of like game days, partying Ö I donít really care about school, as you guys all know.Ē
    This girl isn't college material.
    Last edited by bamagradinATL; March 19th, 2019 at 01:52 PM. Reason: youtube pulled the video