At Least 47 Indicted in Nationwide College Admissions Cheating and Recruiting Scheme - Page 9
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame 81usaf92's Avatar

Re: At Least 47 Indicted in Nationwide College Admissions Cheating and Recruiting Sch

So apparently joe Montana and Phil Mickleson are a part of this service too

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people....d-workers/amp/

Re: At Least 47 Indicted in Nationwide College Admissions Cheating and Recruiting Sch

Following this is like watching Caddyshack golf: Rodney Dangerfield handing over a wad of cash saying “Keep it fair. Keep it fair.” Brian Doyle Murray pocketing the cash while saying “I can’t accept —“

BamaNation Hall of Fame selmaborntidefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 81usaf92 View Post
    So apparently joe Montana and Phil Mickleson are a part of this service too

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people....d-workers/amp/
    Phil Mickelson is the root of all evil. He was on the same college golf team as Scott Peterson, the guy who murdered his pregnant wife on Christmas Eve in 2002 in Modesto (Laci).

I'm kidding everyone......
    My New Year's resolution for 2019 is this year I'm not going to drink anymore. I'm not going to drink any less, either.

I was married for 25 years, but if I'd killed her on the honeymoon, I'd have been out in less than 20.

Butch Jones has richly earned his title, The Archbishop of Talentbury

After reading all the horrible things drinking will do to you....I gave up reading.

This story doesn't shock me at all. Going through my own child looking into colleges for two years I kind of thought this was happening but the arrogance as to changing your child's SAT scores just tells me that their child was very undeserving of that college. I think big colleges love to have children of stars or politicians walking their halls. I hope they all pay for their high and mighty attitudes.

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by cuda.1973 View Post
    In general, no. For some studies, there are hard limits.

Of course, none of these snowflakes were trying to study something where you actually had to do any work.
    Hell, Loughlin’s daughter even said she hated school in the video. She wouldn’t have gotten into anything other than an average public college (maybe) or a juco, on her own merits.
    That’s what I have a problem with; if they aren’t qualified, they don’t belong, and I hope those who bought them access they would not have gotten otherwise get burned.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office. Dwight D. Eisenhower

BamaNation All-American bamagradinATL's Avatar

“I don’t know how much of school I’m gonna attend, but I’m gonna go in and talk to my deans and everyone, and hope that I can try and balance it all,” Olivia said in the intial YouTube video (YouTube has pulled the video) “But I do want the experience of like game days, partying … I don’t really care about school, as you guys all know.”
    This girl isn't college material.
    Last edited by bamagradinATL; March 19th, 2019 at 01:52 PM. Reason: youtube pulled the video

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by bamagradinATL View Post
    This girl isn't college material.
    Geez, was it's mom's ego that decided it was worth $500,000 to pass this girl off as a member of the "crew team" just to get her into USC. Since she did get in, I wonder how her grades were. I'll bet she would either flunk out or leave before it was degree time. I think I saw something the other day that she doesn't even remember how many days she actually showed up her senior year in high school, but did make sure to come the last day for the party. Doubt she could have handled USC.

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by Krymsonman View Post
    Geez, was it's mom's ego that decided it was worth $500,000 to pass this girl off as a member of the "crew team" just to get her into USC. Since she did get in, I wonder how her grades were. I'll bet she would either flunk out or leave before it was degree time. I think I saw something the other day that she doesn't even remember how many days she actually showed up her senior year in high school, but did make sure to come the last day for the party. Doubt she could have handled USC.
    She was partying with one of the school’s Board members on his boat the day Mommy flew home to turn herself in; what would you think her grades would look like? Whatever she wanted them to look like, is my guess.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office. Dwight D. Eisenhower

BamaNation All-American CrimsonNagus's Avatar

Yep, I’m guessing she was “sleeping” her way to a degree.

BamaNation First Team

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonNagus View Post
    Well that would be a first ! :-)

I don't think that that's really fair...There's "entitled" and "spoiled", but that doesn't make someone a tramp...
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonNagus View Post

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by The Ols View Post
    I don't think that that's really fair...There's "entitled" and "spoiled", but that doesn't make someone a tramp...
    How legit is it for female students to be “partying” on a yacht with one of their schools male Board members?
    Pretty sure she was an underclassmen, maybe even a freshmen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by twofbyc View Post
    How legit is it for female students to be “partying” on a yacht with one of their schools male Board members?
    Pretty sure she was an underclassmen, maybe even a freshmen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pretty sure she was with one of the board members kids. Not the board member himself.