At Least 47 Indicted in Nationwide College Admissions Cheating and Recruiting Scheme

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Lori Laughlin? This calls for a Full House pun.
Paying bribes to get into colleges? Sounds like these idiots procreated a Full House of dummies!

Here’s hoping that we soon hear of local junior colleges and trade schools proactively denying these kids admission.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Funny side note:

Some friends and I visited Boston our 2nd year of architecture school. We toured Harvard and MIT. As a joke we actually filled out applications. The 3 of us were all turned down by Harvard, but I was the only one to get and acceptance letter from MIT. My friend just texted me joking about my broke family bribing MIT.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Going to need to read more about this case. Have some questions about it all could happen.

Rich people pay a coach to claim student is also an athlete to help student move up the list of students to accept.

Student is not offered an athletic scholarship?

Student gets on campus but doesn't participate?

Someone else has to be involved, right? Or am I missing something?

jashleyren2

1st Team
Aug 27, 2018
Hard to compete for scholarships for your average, good student, below average athlete into major schools when you have millionaires bribing officials to make it happen. We found out about this time last year that it takes more than a 7A high school, 4 year captain of majorette squad to be granted an opportunity to twirl baton for the Crimsonettes. I was naive to thinking that being pretty enough, sharp enough, having a high GPA, and being a competition winning twirler and dancer to be accepted by my beloved U of A.

Payola is the only way to go-a.

Its On A Slab

All-SEC
Apr 18, 2018
Pyongyang, Democratic Republic of Korea
Hard to compete for scholarships for your average, good student, below average athlete into major schools when you have millionaires bribing officials to make it happen. We found out about this time last year that it takes more than a 7A high school, 4 year captain of majorette squad to be granted an opportunity to twirl baton for the Crimsonettes. I was naive to thinking that being pretty enough, sharp enough, having a high GPA, and being a competition winning twirler and dancer to be accepted by my beloved U of A.

Payola is the only way to go-a.
Welcome to big-time college basketball and football.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Going to need to read more about this case. Have some questions about it all could happen.

Rich people pay a coach to claim student is also an athlete to help student move up the list of students to accept.

Student is not offered an athletic scholarship?

Student gets on campus but doesn't participate?

Someone else has to be involved, right? Or am I missing something?
They at least should make them take a few bull in the ring hits from the real football players on campus. It would seem more legit that way.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.